Kenny Powers

Rode hummingbird for the first time

Rode hummerbird in Simi valley today, and it was pretty fun. I saw quite a few guys with full on dh bikes but I couldn't figure out what trails they were going on. I rode down and then rode the street back up to rocky peck road. I was riding a white dh set up nomad. If anyone wants to show me around, just hit me up. I'm always looking for new dh riding buddies. Thanks.
    805/ 530

NEWBIE WAN KENOBI
    nice ! i was just there this past satruday with couple buddies.

we might do suicide trail next weekend you should definitely try it !
    DO YOU BUTT QUEEF ?

Kenny Powers
    where you in a black silverado with a black vp free? or a silver 4 runner?
    805/ 530

NEWBIE WAN KENOBI
    nah we were in a red montero sports and yellow xterra on the top, and we have our friend's car a blue toyota camry on the bottom.

if you went the same day i didnt see you on the trail, you mightve came a little later that day.

i was riding a red 7point and couple of my friends were riding white MC SIN and a DEMO 7.

but my friend told me after we finish the ride that he saw a couple of guys loading a white pick up truck, with a santa cruz and banshee bikes. i dont know if thats you ? since me and my other friend went up to get one of the truck to load our bikes on the bottom.

if you wanna ride with us i will let you know whenever im down in LA since im now living here in SD, unfortunately i cant ride this weekend so cancel the post about the "suicide trail" but imma be down the following weekend but im not sure were they want to ride.

you PM me or ill PM you, by the way have you ridden "stunts" off las vigines ? just wondering me and my friends might wanna check it out sometimes.
    DO YOU BUTT QUEEF ?

If you think you can
    Is suicide trail close to hummingbird? I go to hummingbird pretty often. I love that trail. Kinda short though.

mtbr member
    hey man i will tell you this much the dh trail the guys most likely were heading to is amazing. and did you say silver 4 runner and black chevy? sounds like SMT. any ways me and my buddies are up there any where from 2-4days a week. hit me up next tiem you plan on heading up there maybe we can meet up and make some runs together. and yes hbird is a lot of fun.

NEWBIE WAN KENOBI
    i dont think im good enough to hit up the spot, so ill stay away and just do hummingbird hahahah..

may be i will one day, but i aint doing any of the crazy drops out there. hahhaha
    DO YOU BUTT QUEEF ?

Glad to Be Alive
    Quote Originally Posted by 62kona
    Is suicide trail close to hummingbird? I go to hummingbird pretty often. I love that trail. Kinda short though.
    no it is in agoura
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days