Its only 1" on the map!

Roadtrip Days 4-5 Bartlett Wash and Fisher Mesa (Passion X-Post)

[SIZE="3"]I continue to peck away at getting my pictures and throughts together from my Utah - Colorado Roadrip. The latest installment is Day Four Part II at Bartlett Wash and Day Five on Fisher Mesa both of which are near Moab.

Here are some pictures from Bartlett Wash

The lines in the slickrock here are sometimes downright sexy looking.

There are lots of interesting lines to find out here.

It is really just a big freaking playground that we barely scratched the surface of.

I could have rode around on this stuff for days snooping around.

What we did do was pretty much use up the entire day, getting back to the truck in the waning moments of the day.

Here is the rest of the story on Bartlett Wash.

The following day we made our way a good bit out of town to Fisher Mesa. The trail is not as well known as the rest of the stuff around the Moab area. This was not suppose to be a big ride. This was a light/almost rest day for us. What we were treated to was a really great bit of trail. The entire ride was only about 9 miles long and included about 1300 feet of climbing inlcuding undulations. What it may have lacked in distance it more than made up for with sweet singletrack and killer views of Fisher Valley and the Fisher Towers.

The picture does little justice.

From the same spot as above.

The view back to the west of Adobe Mesa with Castle Rock poking up with Porcupine Rim and I believe Gold Bar Rim in the distance.

There were in a few patches of snow early in the ride.

Here is the rest of the story on Day Five - Fisher Mesa
    -Bill

[/SIZE]
    Last edited by mtbbill; 06-04-2008 at 04:36 PM.

I <3 Dirt
    Incredible pictures! I have to get to Moab!