Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    mtbr member
    Apr 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Norman Clydesdale View Post
    Where's my growler?
    If the trail name isn't enough, I can state the start and end point locations for this drop.
    Dang, I might even sport you another Growler for that info! How's that for a first post?

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott forty G. View Post
    Very Nice Norman!!!

You gonna be riding in the Cuyamacas or Lagunas anytime soon? I can hook up with you then and i'll give you a growler.
    I haven't ridden in the AB/SD area in years and I rarely make it down there these days.
    However, bring that growler north to the Mammoth area and I'll show you rides with 5k-7k of descending that offer similar adventure to those who posses an elastic interpretation of "trail."

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by soundguysean View Post
    Dang, I might even sport you another Growler for that info! How's that for a first post?
    Might?
    Where's the commitment?

Without the guarantee of free beer, I am unable to declare it the best first post in the history of mtbr, but rest assured it will always be special to me.

mtbr member
    Apr 2007
    I'll show you rides with 5k-7k of descending that offer similar adventure to those who posses an elastic interpretation of "trail."
    This sounds awesome!

I Ride Bikes
    Awesome video! I wish we had trails like that on the Big Island.
    I like to hug trees at FULL SPEED!

Singlespeed Enduro Poser
    Dec 2009
    I'm gonna have to take you up on that Man. That sounds great!

PM me your address and i'll FedEx overnight you a growler of Alpine Beer. Just make to return my growler back!

I haven't ridden in the AB/SD area in years and I rarely make it down there these days.
    However, bring that growler north to the Mammoth area and I'll show you rides with 5k-7k of descending that offer similar adventure to those who posses an elastic interpretation of "trail."

mtbr member
    This is the second mention of the CR&HT in Anza-Borrego in the last month. Since it is legal, any additional info on trail and start location would be appreciated. Not like this trail is going to be overrun with riders. It takes a certain kind to enjoy trails out there.

Just another half mile...
    Trail Info

Quote Originally Posted by yfz_duner View Post
    This is the second mention of the CR&HT in Anza-Borrego in the last month. Since it is legal, any additional info on trail and start location would be appreciated. Not like this trail is going to be overrun with riders. It takes a certain kind to enjoy trails out there.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2