mtbr member
    Nov 2011

Racers and Chasers Balboa XC and Marathon Race

Thanks to Robert Herber and crew for putting on such a Great event this last weekend. The course was great and had something for everyone. Whether you are a climber, descender, flats rocket or a person that can flow through the turns there was a section for you.
    The weather was perfect, turnout was Huge, I heard 250 riders!
    So stoked to see these races put on so close to home and in many Parks that not long ago they were considering banning Bikes.
    The Raffel was great the exhibitors are really throwing down. ( I lucked into a Custom pair of Loaded lockon grips).
    The Awards were over the top cool.
    Racers and Chasers is really making it Fun to Race.
    Can't wait for Sycamor in two weeks.

Mountain Bike Racer
    Jul 2009

Racers & Chasers -- Great race at Balboa Park!

Quote Originally Posted by Diesesw View Post
    Thanks to Robert Herber and crew for putting on such a Great event this last weekend. The course was great and had something for everyone. Whether you are a climber, descender, flats rocket or a person that can flow through the turns there was a section for you.
    The weather was perfect, turnout was Huge, I heard 250 riders!
    So stoked to see these races put on so close to home and in many Parks that not long ago they were considering banning Bikes.
    The Raffel was great the exhibitors are really throwing down. ( I lucked into a Custom pair of Loaded lockon grips).
    The Awards were over the top cool.
    Racers and Chasers is really making it Fun to Race.
    Can't wait for Sycamor in two weeks.
    I'm with ya man! Sycamore is going to be AWESOME this weekend!