Product Services Manager
Here is your chance to contribute toward a creative, challenging environment that will offer the opportunity for professional and creative growth. Must be effective in scenarios that require good judgment, technical knowledge, and commitment to performance and customer service.
We are looking for a results-oriented client relations service professional with wide-ranging experience in customer satisfaction. Background must encompass the ability to establish and build positive, strong relationships with clients and all levels of management.
Basic requirements/duties include;
• Basic knowledge of BMX, MTB, and road bicycles
• Receive calls and email from dealers and consumers, provide technical support for internal/external questions, place orders for parts.
• Monitor and log inflow and outflow of warranty parts to maintain inventory. Submit monthly reports thereof.
• Issue call-tags and credits for defective or damaged product. Receive damaged/returned product, restock parts.
• Print and pack orders to be shipped daily. Complete daily courtesy calls after product has been shipped to customer.
Organizational and time management skills are a must. Knowledge of various computer hardware and software, including: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel.
Start date: 12/14/09
Pay based on experience, full benefit package, (401K, Medical, Dental, paid holiday and vacation).
Please forward resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Results 1 to 9 of 9
Check out the hottest mountain bike products from these brands!
See All Interbike Coverage - Click Here »