(Mtbr Site Manager) Administrator

Good job! Press/News: Trail clean-up day success in Sycamore

(This press release comes from Mtbr sponsor JensonUSA's employees.)

So this past Saturday 8 people showed up to clean the trails in Sycamore. It was amazing the amount that we achieved with only 8 of us. We were able to clean out two mattresses, four tires, a ladder, a couple chairs, a 5 gallon bucket of an unknown substance, and probably over a dozen bags of trash. This was all on ONE TRAIL! Thank you to Alisa and the city for picking up the huge pile of trash so we didnít have to cart it out. It was really nice to see the difference on Sunday when we rode through the park. Thanks to all that made it out: Luis, Patrick, Doug, and Billy.

Cheers,
    Andy M.
    JensonUSA
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Press/News: Trail clean-up day success in Sycamore-jenson-cleanup-sycamore.jpg  

Like us on Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/Mtbrcom

Follow us on Twitter - twitter.com/Mtbr

Mtbr YouTube Channel

mtbr member

Upset unknow...

Um, yeah. I'm going to need my 5 gallons of substance back ASAP, thanks.

mtbr member
    Jun 2009
    Is this Sycamore in Riverside?

mtbr member
    Oct 2009
    How can we find out when the clean up days are?

Yes, it's sycamore riverside.

mtbr member
    Nov 2010

Sycamore Canyon Clean up

I coach the Woodcrest Christian High School Mountain Bike Team. We just started practice for the season and we always practice at Sycamore Canyon. We have at least 12 kids and all of the coaches who could come help the next work day you organize. Please let us know, it would be good for the young riders to help with trail maintenance on the awesome trails that they get to use!

thanks

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Best way to keep informed for future events is to sign up on the Jenson USA Facebook and/or email list, we'll always post advance notice on both.

Not smart enough to shift
    Hey ya'll,

Yeah, this is Sycamore in Riverside. There are a ton of us that ride the park several days a week. We are trying to work with the city to help maintain the park so they let us build some new trails. I usually try to post upcoming events here so locals know. We always do send out emails if you are on our list. I'll try to keep everyone in the loop.

Cheers,
    Andy

diclaimer - I drive a desk while sitting on a ball at Jenson USA