mtbr member

Pinos ST vid X post

Its a HUGE file, 20 minutes of mostly fast ST from the parking area at the top to the street near the Y intersection. We were there two weeks ago after a few rains, the dirt was perfect, no dust, but some damage was done by the water runoff. Color is kinda washed out due to the sun/shadows of the ride. 20 mins.may be too much for one sitting....
    One observation, all that ST and we only saw one other group, and they were on the side resting. Same deal with my Golden Eagle vid from last week, no riders, just hunters...and lotsa great ST!

http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.ph...62#post1314862

mtbr member
    Feb 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by scottay
    Its a HUGE file, 20 minutes of mostly fast ST from the parking area at the top to the street near the Y intersection. We were there two weeks ago after a few rains, the dirt was perfect, no dust, but some damage was done by the water runoff. Color is kinda washed out due to the sun/shadows of the ride. 20 mins.may be too much for one sitting....
    One observation, all that ST and we only saw one other group, and they were on the side resting. Same deal with my Golden Eagle vid from last week, no riders, just hunters...and lotsa great ST!

http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.ph...62#post1314862
    Scott,
    Nice video. That was one long @ss downhill. It reminds me of Off the Top at Mammoth. Are you going back to Sunset Ridge at Mt Lowe anytime soon?

Zo

Ride 'Til Your Knees Hurt

McGill Trail?

Haven't watched the footage yet, but is this the trail you're on? I haven't ridden up there since around '99 or so. Back then this guy from Helen's Cycles in Manhattan Beach wrote down a detailed map of that trail on a piece of paper and told me to go ride it! I remember it was super sweet ST that was fast, fast, fast.
    Can you hear me now?

mtbr member

yep

thats the trail, thru mgill campground too i think.

riding strawberry peak sunday at 7:30, you gonna be there? scott