jl
    climb

Palm Springs Riding?

I'm going to be in Palm Springs for a few days next week. I was wondering if there are any good bike shops in the area? I was also wondering how far is it from Palm Springs to a 'good' trail? And maybe a couple of trails worth riding...

Any information would be appreciated...
    Ride On!

Knomer
    Quote Originally Posted by jl
    I'm going to be in Palm Springs for a few days next week. I was wondering if there are any good bike shops in the area? I was also wondering how far is it from Palm Springs to a 'good' trail? And maybe a couple of trails worth riding...

Do some research on Palm Canyon and the Goat trails. You can do Palm canyon as a shuttle, 30 miles one way thru the desert, or include the road climb to make it a monster epic. Bring 1,000 tubes on the ride. The Goat trails are at the bottom of Palm Canyon and can be the icing on the monster ride, or you can access the Goat trails from the bottom.
    Global Director of Sales: Knolly Bikes

That's gonna leave a mark
    Perfect time to go hit the Goat Trails. Plenty of rolling desert singletrack. Head up to Murry Peak for a decent climb and fun descent. Call the local bike shop and they'll give you directions and might even have the local guide book in stock.
    Fat fanatic.

"Where the Fox Hat?" Endurance Team
    SoCal Colavita Road/MTB club

"Ride Lots" - Eddie Mercx
    Quote Originally Posted by jl

Palm Canyon info: http://www.mountainbikebill.com/PalmCanyon.htm

http://www.mountainbikebill.com/Palm...nFlatsLoop.htm

YR