... I guess you won't be

Palm Springs MTB Trails

Haven't been out PS way in a couple of years. Just wondering if there are any "you really should ride this" type trails I should know about? I'm set to hit the drop zone this Thursday, and probably should have looked into this earlier!
    Yes, we do indeed rock...http://www.myspace.com/spokedrunkies

mtbr member
    Sep 2006
    Art Smith trail for sure...trailhead just south of palm canyon on palms to pines hwy....also, Hahn Buena vista/vanderventer are really fun. If not enough time for Art Smith, Dunn Road from Cathedral Canyon drive neighborhood will get u up to Hahn and vanderventer faster, but very steep. Be sure to hit Cindy Whitehead on the way down if u do Dunn Rd up.

mtbr member
    pinyon trails are fun, but make sure your riding with somebody because there's moutain lions up there [ you don't want to make the news] and take a phone it's eay to get lost out there.

... I guess you won't be
    yeah, forgot about the mountain lions! I'll be riding with my girlfriend, so I only have to outride her!
    Yes, we do indeed rock...http://www.myspace.com/spokedrunkies

mtbr member
    Feb 2008
    you can ride up from cathedral cove area(south-west corner of cove) by taking dunn rd(4 steep miles) to top of either art smith or hahn buena vista trail heads. after hahn drops into creek take the right uphill back to dunn rd. 200 ft look left to little trail that decends for a bit but make a right which will take you to murray(experience due to exposure)peak you will have to hike a bike to top. awesome view. descend nrth side to acroos creek up hill th last decent. or just shuttle palm canyon down to these same trails. I might be able to guide you.