Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Palm Springs/Desert rides

2K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  LncNuvue 
#1 ·
Heading out to palm desert for the weekend.. Thinking about hitting the palm canyon trail... Any thoughts on that ride or other areas--- idylwild(hurkey creek) looks like it might have some fun rides... Plus if anyone wants to join in cool.. Its raining here it Santa Barbara-- so ill be nice to be in the sun and on the trail ..

#4 ·
If you can get a shuttle ride to Pinyon Pines (top), do the epic!
In my opinion, it just might be the best ride in southern California. Bring leg armor because there's lots of sharp pokey plants hanging over the air space of the trail. Most people meet up at Vons (4733 East Palm Canyon Drive) around 7:00-8:00 am to organize shuttles.

Check Mountain Bike Bill for route info for the palm canyon epic and other rides in the area.

#7 ·
I also just arrived in La Quinta from SLO and will be riding Sat, Sun, and possibly Monday. Would be great to hook up with some people for rides.

LncNuvue I will send a PM regarding Sunday.

SB Trails you up for a ride tomorrow? I unfortunately dont know the trails hardly at all here but game for anything.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.