Blue Dot Junkie

Paging SSSS people

Hey I'm the guy with the pink jersey & the camo bike. We're putting together an informal ride or two or three this weekend in Idyllwild. I've lost track of all your e-mails but if you're down PM me and we'll get this going!
    I earn my living building Siren Bicycles

mtbr member
    You mean the pink camo jersey. I hope you have the whole kit. Bibs, arm warmers and all.
    Oooo, you need to get the pink camo Giro Zen.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by grayvee
    Hey I'm the guy with the pink jersey & the camo bike. We're putting together an informal ride or two or three this weekend in Idyllwild. I've lost track of all your e-mails but if you're down PM me and we'll get this going!
    Were you the guy with that sweet box van?

TD

Blue Dot Junkie
    box van? No, that was some other guy. I had the shaggin' waggon with the bikes!

That Zen helmet is totally dope, but I bought a brand new Pnuemo just today. I don't really have the ovaries to pull it off anyhow.

Anyhow, we'd be stoked to show you guys around. My pal is coming in from AZ and it looks like a LOOONG ride may be in the cards for Saturday.. but we're flexible!

Negative Rep Points!!!!
    Trail work @ Noble on saturday. You San Diego Peeps get your asses up there!
    What the EFF is "All MOUNTAIN"???

IVMTB & VMBEFG Illuminati
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquaholic
    Trail work @ Noble on saturday. You San Diego Peeps get your asses up there!
    i'd be up there diggin in the dirt with ya on Noble if i wasn't already going to be in Paso Robles. next time.

mtbr member
    I'll be up there with 2 friends. We're meeting at Hurkey Creek at 8:00 on Saturday morning. What are your plans?

Blue Dot Junkie
    We will be leaving from Idyllwild around 9, headed down your way. Maybe we'll run into you!

Tree Hugger
    Jul 2005

Maybe...

That might work for me. We'll have to see what the plans for the weekend end up being.

Where are you meeting in Idylwild? Are you riding form Idylwild?

I don't remember the pink camo jersey, but maybe you were just there Sunday. I was just there Saturday and had to leave in search of a Dr. But, all is fine and I haven't ridden in Idylwild and would like to.

~Reed