SH*T...sorry. Email me at autodata@cox dot net
    What the EFF is "All MOUNTAIN"???

banned

A No-bell Cause...

Quote Originally Posted by Aquaholic
    SH*T...sorry. Email me at autodata@cox dot net
    ALMOST.

Steve -

I'm doing BLT - NC - IC - PM - IC - NC - BLT this Sunday, and wanted to know if IC up to Champagne Pass was ridable after last w/e rain.

mtbr member
    Jun 2005
    I'm doing BLT - NC - IC - PM - IC - NC - BLT this Sunday, and wanted to know if IC up to Champagne Pass was ridable after last w/e rain.[/QUOTE]

I'm trying to figure out the loop(s) you are describing. Are you doing Nobel half way down to IC only? Must be cuz if not you're a mutant!

Negative Rep Points!!!!

Prme conditions

Quote Originally Posted by Chief
    ALMOST.

Steve -

I'm doing BLT - NC - IC - PM - IC - NC - BLT this Sunday, and wanted to know if IC up to Champagne Pass was ridable after last w/e rain.

The dirt will be killer tomorrow. Enjoy Indian Creek in it's prime before they take the Sweco to it!

Aqua
    What the EFF is "All MOUNTAIN"???

banned

Mike

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Kim
    I'm trying to figure out the loop(s) you are describing. Are you doing Nobel half way down to IC only? Must be cuz if not you're a mutant![/QUOTE]

I know which junction u r talking about; but, that is not the right turn I take. I follow NC further down to the cut over to Hell Hill. (I don't know what the call that right turn or that trail spur.)

Basically, here's the expanded version:
    Start off Sunrise Hwy BLT to NC (6 miles), NC to cut over to Hell Hill (paved road to cattle grate tree), down to IC, up to Champagne Pass, Pine Mtn loop back to IC, IC to NC to BLT. It's only about 25-30 miles or so. Unlike AquaManHolic, here, who can do that loop in under 3 hrs (total time) on a rigid Santa Cruz, I get it down in around 5-6 hrs. I'm cutting off the bottom portion of NC where you cross the swollen "creek", go up, then down the ST to the rock garden to the TrailHead at Pine Valley. I have included that portion in b4 with a road-trip outNback to the "city" of Pine Valley. That grand-loop is about 40 miles. Done in the middle of the summer, one would have to be a mutant...so I have been a mutant many times!
    **I know they (AH and his cult) have "cute" names (Extra Credit, STH, WidowMaker, etc.)for all these "portions," but do not know which is which.
    Last edited by Chief; 01-06-2006 at 04:12 PM. Reason: correct text

mtbr member
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Chief
    I'm trying to figure out the loop(s) you are describing. Are you doing Nobel half way down to IC only? Must be cuz if not you're a mutant!

I know which junction u r talking about; but, that is not the right turn I take. I follow NC further down to the cut over to Hell Hill. (I don't know what the call that right turn or that trail spur.)

Basically, here's the expanded version:
    Start off Sunrise Hwy BLT to NC (6 miles), NC to cut over to Hell Hill (paved road to cattle grate tree), down to IC, up to Champagne Pass, Pine Mtn loop back to IC, IC to NC to BLT. It's only about 25-30 miles or so. Unlike AquaManHolic, here, who can do that loop in under 3 hrs (total time) on a rigid Santa Cruz, I get it down in around 5-6 hrs. I'm cutting off the bottom portion of NC where you cross the swollen "creek", go up, then down the ST to the rock garden to the TrailHead at Pine Valley. I have included that portion in b4 with a road-trip outNback to the "city" of Pine Valley. That grand-loop is about 40 miles. Done in the middle of the summer, one would have to be a mutant...so I have been a mutant many times!
    **I know they (AH and his cult) have "cute" names (Extra Credit, STH, WidowMaker, etc.)for all these "portions," but do not know which is which. [/QUOTE]

OK; semi-mutant

The cut-off on the road is what I was thinking. Going up "pinball" (as Aqua has dubbed that portion of IC up to Champagne Pass) is a chore.