mtbr member
    Jul 2005

Noble Easter Sunday

Yesterday, Easter, we went up to Noble Canyon to ride our socks off. Haven't been up there (or on my Enduro) since last October, and it was great to get back to both.

After some initial awkwardness we all got to be reacquainted and it was just like hanging with old friends...

It was really pretty windy on the highway on the way there, and climbing up Indian Creek was windy as well. Wasn't particularly annoying, though. Kinda nice, actually. Temps were probably in the mid-60s most of the day. I did warm up quite a bit on the descent, but really was comfortable otherwise.

Lots of water flowing...

But the trails are all dry.

Top of the world...

Not sure who, but I can guess... some new bermed switchbacks descending down back to BLT. Sweeeet.

Justin gave a few jump tips..

Nice and blue

Zing!

Crash Test Dummy went down again... but, luckily mostly ended up just soaking wet from a quick dip into the stream.

Rock(ing and) Roll(ing)

More log jump fun

Presents!

And the goodness at the end of a long day

Steve and Mark - thanks for all the hard work out there! And to everyone else that has been chipping in. Trail is in awesome conditions and there are a few new sweet things out there!

Boulder chucker
    Quote Originally Posted by aword4you
    Not sure who, but I can guess... some new bermed switchbacks descending down back to BLT. Sweeeet.

Steve and Mark - thanks for all the hard work out there! And to everyone else that has been chipping in. Trail is in awesome conditions and there are a few new sweet things out there!

Nice!! Glad you enjoyed the new re-route! I helped with it but the big thanks goes to Nikolai Ferrell of the USFS. He is the one that called in the IMBA trail care crew and got this done. Heck he was there all weekend with the rest of us volunteers getting down and dirty!

mtbr member
    Jul 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by bigwaved
    Nice!! Glad you enjoyed the new re-route! I helped with it but the big thanks goes to Nikolai Ferrell of the USFS. He is the one that called in the IMBA trail care crew and got this done. Heck he was there all weekend with the rest of us volunteers getting down and dirty!
    Yeah, it's awesome!! Thanks to all that participated! It was a fun section before, but is great now