mtbr member

Noble Canyon Bonehead move for 2009 (left a few items at the trailhead) $100 reward

So Sunday morning I was riding at Noble Canyon and when I finished my ride I loaded my bike and me and my fiance were on are way. Got home and realized I left my Troy Lee D2 "Phobia" Helmet, Smith goggles and Troy Lee gloves on a rock at the trailhead of Noble. I'm 99% these items are gone for good but I figured I'd post it here anyway. $100 Reward if anyone wants to turn them in.

mtbr member
    Helmet has been located, thanks everyone for looking!

Glad to Be Alive
    Quote Originally Posted by kellyn7
    Helmet has been located, thanks everyone for looking!
    how cool is that....one word....lucky
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

mtbr member
    Great story to this whole thing. I was coming down the trail and I stopped because these 3 riders were changing a tire and I asked them if they needed any help or anything I could do. They were all good, did some small talk and I was back on my way. Well, at the bottom I loaded up my bike and took off without my helmet. Come to find out, the group I stopped to see if they needed help was the ones that found my helmet. Karma is a great thing! And "Bike" people are great people.

Big ups to all these bike forums, saved me a lil' money today.

mtbr member
    Jul 2009
    guess they didn't need your helmet-lol.
    Cool though