mtbr member
    Mar 2008

Nobel or Anderson tomorrow???

Assuming it stops raining so damn hard by tomorrow morning, would Nobel be ok to ride still or would we tear it up too badly? If we would, how does Anderson hold up after the rain? I have some new tires that I really want to try but mother nature seems to have other ideas
    thanks

Master of the Face Plant
    Feb 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by pablo4429
    Assuming it stops raining so damn hard by tomorrow morning, would Nobel be ok to ride still or would we tear it up too badly? If we would, how does Anderson hold up after the rain? I have some new tires that I really want to try but mother nature seems to have other ideas
    thanks
    It is pouring right now. I would assume Noble is going to be soaked.
    http://www.nbbikes.com/
    ^^^Best Bike Shop of MTBR 2008^^^

Goats Rule!
    Sep 2007
    Noble will be a sticky mess in parts. Go climb Otay Mtn if you feel the need to ride or...gasp! impersonate a roadie (which is what I'll be doing).

MTP
    Nothing to see here
    Mar 2004
    Please stay off Noble this weekend. Iti will be a sloppy mess and you will leave a mess. Climb Black Mtn. in PQ if you must ride tomorrow.
    If not biking, then what?

CEB
    No horse'n round
    +1

Stay off trails is a good idea after rain. Please pass that along to folks that DON'T frequent this forum.

If you must ride on the assfault, please exercise extreme care as drivers are not at their best on wet roads.