daytripper46
    Aug 2007

News On Highland Way

From the road closure it's only one and a half miles to the entrance of the demo parking lot. Everyone parks before the closure. The good news is I spoke to an engineer that happened to be there when I was. He said they will be repairing the road. The bad news is the road will be TOTALLY closed all summer. You won't be able to ride your bike through there at all So, keep your gas tanks full for that ride from San Jose going around the long way

I <3 Dirt
    Quote Originally Posted by Daytripper46
    From the road closure it's only one and a half miles to the entrance of the demo parking lot. Everyone parks before the closure. The good news is I spoke to an engineer that happened to be there when I was. He said they will be repairing the road. The bad news is the road will be TOTALLY closed all summer. You won't be able to ride your bike through there at all So, keep your gas tanks full for that ride from San Jose going around the long way
    I think you meant to post this on the Norcal board. I used to live off Summit near Demo and that section of Highland was always sketchy.