mtbr member
    Dec 2005

Murrieta Greer Ranch area????

Anybody ever ride the fire road that starts from horse trail street? At the top of the street there is a trail head that leads towards wildomar any info would be nice thanks.

mtbr member
    Jul 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Firemedic85
    Anybody ever ride the fire road that starts from horse trail street? At the top of the street there is a trail head that leads towards wildomar any info would be nice thanks.
    Go ride and give us a full report

mtbr member

let me know too

LOL I keep looking in that direction for a decent place to ride, but I have not found anything yet.
    http://www.caddesignwork.com/ where CAD Design and drafting happens.

mtbr member
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Firemedic85
    I have rode it twice. It's a fire road, not much more. Pretty steep in some places, nothing challenging. It looks like there are some single-track trails down below, but the are usually occupied by noisy dirt-bikes (motorcycles). There is another trail that is hidden on the northeast side of Greer. It's kinda fun, but nothing like a Whiting Ranch or Fullerton Loop (although with a few shovels, it could be improved )

There are a few of us who live in the area that have started a Yahoo Group. Go to http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group...tamountainbike for more info or PM me.

BeachTech
    Last edited by Beachtech; 07-13-2006 at 02:00 PM.

mtbr member