Tucson, AZ

MTBR AZ Spring Fling Gathering

Thought some socal riders might be interested in the dates from AZSF08....

We are currently deciding on a date for the AZSF 08 that is going to be in Arizona in March of 2008. To see the poll and vote, click here. With cities like Tucson, Phoenix, Sedona, Prescott and possibly Flagstaff on the schedule, this is one event that you will not want to miss. All rides are free, leader-led rides, with post-race gatherings and BBQ's. Beer is always involved at these post-race shindigs. Anyway, check it out and if you plan or thin you might come, please take this time to vote.

What is AZ Spring Fling?
    Click here to see the history of the AZSF.

mtbr member
    Jul 2005
    Thanks much for posting this up over here. I know quite a few So Cal'ers went last year. I'd love to be able to go in 08, so I'm gonna vote!

Tucson, AZ

We have a date March 12-16!

The date is set: March 12-16, 2008

Shirts, free swag, free beer, bike demos will all be available.... For more information, visit the google gmail group

mtbr member
    Sep 2004
    I was there with about ten OTB riders, and we had a great time. Last year was low-key compared to what's being proposed for next year. Either way, I'm sure it's gonna be a good time and some great riding. I will try to be there, but at the end of March I'm leaving for a BC to BC ride (road) along the coast, so I'll likely have some prep work to do.
    http://www.bioniconusa.com - Bionicon USA
    http://otbmbc.com - Over the Bars MTB Club
    http://corbamtb.com - CORBA

Tucson, AZ
    Another friendly reminder about the AZ Spring Fling that is a little over a month away. We currently have Yeti and Rocky Mountain offering demo days at every ride location and more importantly, there is always a post-ride party with some beer (free or really cheap) and food.

All rides are free, leader-led by Arizona locals. There are night rides and morning rides, downhill, cross country, A, B, C-level rides.... there are plenty of rides for everyone.

If you have any questions, visit this website.

Team Fearless Descender
    I would so love to be there for this (coming out from SoCal), and will be, but a week after its over. The wife and I will be in Prescott / Sedona / Phoenix March 17th 24th. Spring Break and my wife is a teacher! Doh!
    "...when your ride is nearly over, it seems to have lasted but an instant..."

Stuff