mtbr member

... and if we just ... MTB Skills instruction / training - All Mountain Riding School.

Huge thumbs up to Richard Lancaster at All Mountain Riding School
    Great morning of instruction and came away with plenty to work on out on the trail. Well worth the investment of time and money. Go spend some money on training instead of the bike and you'll be better for it.

(obligatory riding shot to get more people to look at the post)

mtbr member
    Oct 2008
    What area?

mtbr member
    San Luis Obispo county area. He met at the trail head and arranged for a shuttle back up. After 3hrs of riding and drills I was pretty much done.

The next closest option would be going to a ski resort like Northstar and taking a class. But I think it's advantageous to get instruction like that on the type of trails your most likely to ride.

29er for the Soul
    It's great to get one on one lessons. Since these lessons are in SLO, then I feel it's okay to mention in the Los Angeles area, 180 miles to the south, you can get free group mtb lessons from CORBA at Maibu Creek State Park. See link for details. CORBA: The Concerned Off Road Bicyclists Association Follow the links to the pictures of the most recent lesson sessions. The creek isn't flowing right now, but will in the spring after the rains.

I haven't done it, but I plan on it when the weather cools down.

Cheers

So Cal Rod