Front Range, Colorado

Mt. Lion...........Madness

Just dont cut one open.

http://www.azstarnet.com/news/211326

mtbr member
    [SIZE="5"]DAMN!!!!![/SIZE] Sucks to be that guy.
    "A full rigid SS or fixie is 99% rider, 1% bike, and 100% more fun" Monogod

Glad to Be Alive
    or get eaten by one
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

mtbr member
    Nov 2004

Plague=Scary stuff!

Wow, at least it was quick! Dead in 5 days, 2 days after developing symptoms. That's pretty amazing, in a very frightening way. What a stroke of luck the guy lived some isolated place and stayed home; imagine if he lived in a populated area near wild country, like Denver, Reno, and had gone out for dinner or ridden a bus...

Front Range, Colorado
    Quote Originally Posted by HarryCallahan
    Wow, at least it was quick! Dead in 5 days, 2 days after developing symptoms. That's pretty amazing, in a very frightening way. What a stroke of luck the guy lived some isolated place and stayed home; imagine if he lived in a populated area near wild country, like Denver, Reno, and had gone out for dinner or ridden a bus...
    Your time frame and my time frame of "going quick" are slightly different. I dont call two days of mysery "going quick". A gun shot to the head would be concidered "going quick" IMO.

mtbr member
    Nov 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by DIRTJUNKIE,
    Your time frame and my time frame of "going quick" are slightly different. I dont call two days of mysery "going quick". A gun shot to the head would be concidered "going quick" IMO.
    I know what you mean. I'm not arguing the point, as the poor guy is dead. What I meant is that I don't think he probably realized how sick he was, or thought he had anything other than a bad cold or flu. That's part of what is so scary about the plague.