I got an invite to ride with some really cool people couple of days ago. The plan was to meet up at the Thousand Trails park at 8am. Sundays on this part of town is pretty popular with roadies and on my way to the meet up spot, i see a dude on a white road bike with starbucks jersey, lo and behold it was EMFC running late to join us. I was gonna honk at him and scare the sh#$ out of him but i thought i'd give him a break.

At the meet up spot there was Jonathan_Sykes, JJthewhale, Gman, EMFC and non DT Kevin and Kim. Kim was the gal that lost her bike on the 8 freeway a couple of months ago and everything turned out for the best. Thule ended up replacing her bike and upgrades.

I asked JS what the total mileage and ascent will be. His answer was i don't know (wink). Riding with these monsters you just never know what kind of ride you will be getting yourself into. Just prepare yourself for the worst.

at the meet up spot.

and off they go.

JS and EMFC waiting for me ops:

Kevin, super fast rider.

This would be the last time i would see EMFC due to his malfunctioning Crank Bros pedals.

When i reached the top of the antennas there was a huge group from Mexico. about 25 riders.

These monsters belong in a cage JS wasn't too happy when i locked him up.

Chatting with the a Border Patrol on the way to Donovans prison.

A rare waterfall according to JS.

Views from the top.

Kevin and JS. Yo JS that bike is sweeet!!

Super rider JS.

Awesome ride guys! Looking forward to the next one.