official eMpTyBRain

Monroe Truck Trail: Parking, Trail Conditions?

Howdy dirt riders, gonna hit MTT sometime soon for the first time ever.

Is it a safe place to park a vehicle?

Anyone ridden it lately, how's the conditions?

Is a Forest Adventure Pass needed for parked vehicles?

Thanks,
    'hawg
    ...and proud member of the anti-sock puppet desolation

mtbr member
    Dec 2004
    It's a fun trail, but a bit overgrown right now. It's pretty safe to park- just be smart and don't leave valuables in your vehicle.
    You can park just before the Forest boundary where another road (Dalton Canyon, I think) branches off to the right. You're technically still in the City of Glendora and therefore don't need an adventure pass.

official eMpTyBRain
    Quote Originally Posted by Mowerman
    It's a fun trail, but a bit overgrown right now. It's pretty safe to park- just be smart and don't leave valuables in your vehicle.
    You can park just before the Forest boundary where another road (Dalton Canyon, I think) branches off to the right. You're technically still in the City of Glendora and therefore don't need an adventure pass.
    Thanks for your reply, Mowerman. I rode it this past weekend. It was fun. I dug the long decent back down the mtn after eaching the top. I was gonna drop down Mystic on the way back but some hikers told me there was 2 bears on that trail so I stayed on MTT the whole way back. Gonna keep the trail on my list of local favorites!
    ...and proud member of the anti-sock puppet desolation