Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    pewpewpew Moderator
    Reputation: Impy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    4,124

    Monday Slacker Ride

    I've got monday off and am planning to ride rustic loop or some variation on monday, if any of you slackers out there wish to join then post or PM me.

    Probably start around 10ish...
    Love, Impy

  2. #2
    cask conditioned
    Reputation: endo verendo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    625
    I'm in.

    Been riding all weekend so 'slacker' sounds super.
    Buy a bell, help the trails....

    http://www.corbamtb.com/store/store.shtml

    where are we eating?

  3. #3
    pewpewpew Moderator
    Reputation: Impy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    4,124
    Quote Originally Posted by endo verendo
    I'm in.

    Been riding all weekend so 'slacker' sounds super.
    The "slacker" technically refers to those of us who don't have to be anywhere on a monday. Having said that, seeing that I'm coming off a week straight of work with no riding, I'm sure my pace will be very slack as well.

    I will see you at amalfi and mesa at 10am? Or are you starting on the "other" side of the hill?
    Love, Impy

  4. #4
    cask conditioned
    Reputation: endo verendo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    625
    I was trying to divert attention to my ongoing slacker status, but go ahead...rub it in.

    We'll see how traffic is in the morning. I'll most likely try to meet you at Capri/Amalfi since I would like to hit a certain trail toward the end of the ride.
    Buy a bell, help the trails....

    http://www.corbamtb.com/store/store.shtml

    where are we eating?

  5. #5
    pewpewpew Moderator
    Reputation: Impy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    4,124
    Quote Originally Posted by endo verendo
    I was trying to divert attention to my ongoing slacker status, but go ahead...rub it in.

    We'll see how traffic is in the morning. I'll most likely try to meet you at Capri/Amalfi since I would like to hit a certain trail toward the end of the ride.
    I can also meet you at cab if you want
    Love, Impy

  6. #6
    Glad to Be Alive
    Reputation: SHIVER ME TIMBERS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    42,292
    I can't I will be watching TV instead as soon as I finish my errands.

    I hate running errands...I wish people would bring my stuff to me........I have to go out and collect my food stamps, welfare check, unemployment check, alimony check and my weekly allowance from my mom
    Last edited by SHIVER ME TIMBERS; 03-04-2007 at 08:05 PM.
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

  7. #7
    pewpewpew Moderator
    Reputation: Impy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    4,124
    Quote Originally Posted by SHIVER ME TIMBERS
    I can't I will be watching TV instead as soon as I finish my errands.

    I hate running errands...I wish people would bring my stuff to me........I have to go out and collect my food stamps, welfare check, unemployment check, alimony check and my weekly allowance from my mom
    well if someone brings you a bike you should come join us!
    Love, Impy

  8. #8
    cask conditioned
    Reputation: endo verendo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    625

    ... and if we just ...

    Impy...Thanks for the awesome ride (and the Chimay and the ahi burgers)!! What a beautiful day.
    Buy a bell, help the trails....

    http://www.corbamtb.com/store/store.shtml

    where are we eating?

  9. #9
    pewpewpew Moderator
    Reputation: Impy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    4,124
    Quote Originally Posted by endo verendo
    Impy...Thanks for the awesome ride (and the Chimay and the ahi burgers)!! What a beautiful day.
    And pigtire it was nice meeting you along the way!
    Love, Impy

  10. #10
    Just Ride!
    Reputation: Pigtire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    806
    Quote Originally Posted by Impy
    And pigtire it was nice meeting you along the way!
    It was a pleasure finally meeting you and maybe one day I will be heading the same direction as you and Endo and just join in the fun.

  11. #11
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    220
    Quote Originally Posted by endo verendo
    Impy...Thanks for the awesome ride (and the Chimay and the ahi burgers)!! What a beautiful day.
    Library Alehouse? Aww, yeah!

  12. #12
    cask conditioned
    Reputation: endo verendo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    625

    Win a Fat Tire Cruiser!

    Quote Originally Posted by peligro
    Library Alehouse? Aww, yeah!
    Oh yeah. On the 27th they're raffling off a Fat Tire cruiser bike from New Belgium Brewing to benefit Bikerowave.org. $1/ticket w/purchase of a Fat Tire ale.
    Buy a bell, help the trails....

    http://www.corbamtb.com/store/store.shtml

    where are we eating?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •