Thread: Mission Trails

Single(Pivot)and Happy

Mission Trails

Anybody ride MT today? I called the Visitor Center, they said it "was ok". They said it was "ok" two days ago, it was not. Thanks.
    The suspension of your bike sucks if it's different than mine. Really. It sucks. Big time.

Single(Pivot)and Happy

I just got back

MT wasn't too bad, just a little mud here and there. As I was riding I was thinking conditions tomorrow should be great. Then I checked the weather report.
    The suspension of your bike sucks if it's different than mine. Really. It sucks. Big time.

mtbr member
    Aug 2006
    I rode a small part of MT this morning very early and just a quick ride on the rim trail and the fire roads that loop down and around the vent pipes and back up. All of that was fine from Clairemont Mesa. I am going to try the trail along 52 and up towards North Fortuna tomorrow A.M.

Single(Pivot)and Happy

I may see you out there

I'll be riding a Foes FXR.

BMF
    Oct 2007
    Anyone have advice on the best way to cross the river this time of year (winter) at the Jackson Drive entrance? I have been riding mostly in the east part of the park using the grassland crossing, but was wondering if there's a good spot to cross to the west side of the park. I know it can be accessed from Tierra Santa but am hoping someone knows a good spot near Jackson. The other day I went down there and the river looked pretty high - too high perhaps to ride across. Thanks

Single(Pivot)and Happy

If you go

A little ways to your left, as you're looking at the river, you should find a way to cross.