mtbr member
    Aug 2004

Marzocchi Fork Service

Does anyone know of a bike shop in the LA area that can perform service on Marz forks at the bike shop? I need some work done on my fork and when I called the Marz service center they said the turn around time would be 2-4 weeks. Iím hoping I can find a bike shop that can do the work with a faster turn around time. I donít have the time or patience to work on the fork myself. Thanks for the help.

mtbr member
    what kind of service do you need done? If its something like a oil change, new seals and such then i've had both of my forks serviced at The Path in Tustin. Its a good ways from pasadena, but its local to me and i go there often. Maybe try giving Incycle a call 626-577-0440, i've never been to that store but i know of people that have worked there and know their stuff.

mtbr member
    Aug 2004
    The fork is a 06 All Mountain 1. I need an oil change, TST bladder bleed and the oil level checked. I''ve never been able to get full travel out of the fork and I think the oil levels are too high. I live in Pasadena and I've had Incycle work on my Fox fork but they can't/won't do the service on the Marz. Thanks for the tip on The Path. It's far but it's better than waiting 2-4 weeks.

Pro Crastinator
    go to marzocchi. a walk-in gets immediate turn around....

Equal opportunity meanie
    They charge any less for walk-in services?

Just Grin and HUCK it...
    Also you might check out Garageworks Suspension in Irvine. They specialize in Zoke forks & shocks: 949-861-2240.

mtbr member
    Mar 2007
    I don't think Marzocchi charges less for walk-in service, but you don't need to wait two weeks, and you save about eight bucks on shipping charges.

mtbr member
    Feb 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by DHidiot
    They charge any less for walk-in services?
    If its under 2 years it should be free for the oil change.

Death By Snoo Snoo
    Try wheelworld in culver city and maybe Bikecology in Torrance. I believe both will do the service.

mtbr member
    May 2006
    I had my fork worked on at Marzocchi yesterday they were super cool guys and had me out in a flash you simply need to call ahead and get an RA# and tell them you want to bring it in of course they will tell you which day is best for them you dont want to make the drive show up and they say leave it for us always call first.

mtbr member
    May 2007

Garageworks in Irvine

Go to garageworks in Irvine. Steve did an amazing job on my 888 rc. Really nice guys there and they are running a professional shop. A pleasure to deal with.

mtbr member
    Can't you just take it to their shop out in Valencia? Has anyone ever done this? I have an '05 Shiver that I need/want to have it serviced. Sorry to hijack the thread but...it's a valid question! How much does it cost? Any one got any answers?

Glad to Be Alive
    Quote Originally Posted by .WestCoastHucker.
    go to marzocchi. a walk-in gets immediate turn around....
    yep ....good to call ahaed and say you are coming in for your lunch hour...drop fork...get something to eat come back and it is done
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

Glad to Be Alive
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Peru
    Can't you just take it to their shop out in Valencia? Has anyone ever done this? I have an '05 Shiver that I need/want to have it serviced. Sorry to hijack the thread but...it's a valid question! How much does it cost? Any one got any answers?

or come up to Simi wednesday night. and I will do yours along with another guys....will be super super plush
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days