mtbr member

Mammoth: Demo Bikes, BBQ, & Beer

We would like to invite everyone to join us at the Austria Hof at the top of Canyon Blvd for a BBQ this Saturday, July 5th. The Bionicon Demo Fleet will be there all day Saturday and Sunday for anyone curious enough to take one for a spin. The Austria Hof is the perfect place to start the day with either an easy climb up to the Main Lodge or a cruise down to the Village for a shuttle.

BBQ - we will be serving Burgers and Brats starting at 3pm. Mammoth Brew will be on Tap!

Take care can enjoy the weekend,

Mic
    It is time to be proactive and create the life you want to live!

mtbr member
    Jan 2008
    is this the Bionicon rep located by Fury's in Donkeycrest? if so.. hey man, what up? i was in there 'bout a year ago checking out the bikes.

sounds like yer up for some fun at Mamm. enjoy. i am planning on going up next weekend (July 11th / 12th). if yer interested in splitting gas / room costs drop a line.

i'll be in Kornville all weekend. well, at least that's the plan. nelson + plunge.
    It is the peculiar quality of a fool to perceive the faults of others and to forget his own.

- Cicero

mtbr member
    Next week is Downieville! Have fun in Kernville and Mammoth when you get there.
    It is time to be proactive and create the life you want to live!