mtbr member
    May 2004

Looking for share rental in SoCal (orange county)

Preface: if this is not appropriate for this forum, mods can delete; however, I really see no problem here and my intentions are good - so why any embarassment?

I have a good friend who is helping me directly with a job position at a company owned by friends of theirs, and I anticipate this is going to come through within a month. Will be relocating after about 6 years spent in Boise, Id back home to SoCal. Job will most likely either be in Cerritos or central county, (Santa Ana, perhaps) so looking for something in Hunt Bch or somewhere central OC area but that is secondary to good rommate(s).

Posting because will need place soon, and thought might be good means to find compatible roommate with similar interests, although I pretty much do my own thing too.

I'm 44, single person, CSULB grad, avid mtn biker, also ride road for fitness, non-smoker (aren't most of us), also going to school part time (online) for Healthcare related training/degree, quiet, responsbile, respectable. I imagine I can probably pay around $700/mo my share. Also, am member of SHARE, and free time enjoy riding and plan to do some training for Warriors and also maybe some other XC type racing.

Just looking for a cool share rental situation that is comfortable, quiet (at least during the week, non smoking, etc). Also, if shared area not furnished, I can share a comfortable new couch, lamp, TV and DVD player, coffee table, small bookcase, microwave and small appliances, utensils and dishes, but I do not have a refrigertor or washer/dryer.

Reach via PM if you have a room, or want to find apt. to rent, etc. will get back asap.
    I don't have a laptop so will be checking this as I can and will get back with cell # etc.

Muchos Gracias.
    Last edited by mtnbkrdr98; 03-18-2008 at 01:36 PM.
    Sound of Tires on Dirt - Sole Music; shared with friends - Soul Music.