SHU
    mtbr member
    Jan 2004

Looking for S.D. rides around P.B.

I will be in S.D. Sunday through Sunday on family vacation. I have ridden the Tecolote Canyon area and the Marion Bear area. It was fun and I was fortunate enough to hook up with a local who linked it all together. I am available to ride Monday through Sat. if anyone is interested in showing me around. I will return the favor if you ever come to Prescott or Phoenix, AZ. Also looking for recommendations on local area rides.

Thanks,
    John

mtbr member
    May 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by SHU
    I will be in S.D. Sunday through Sunday on family vacation. I have ridden the Tecolote Canyon area and the Marion Bear area. It was fun and I was fortunate enough to hook up with a local who linked it all together. I am available to ride Monday through Sat. if anyone is interested in showing me around. I will return the favor if you ever come to Prescott or Phoenix, AZ. Also looking for recommendations on local area rides.

Thanks,
    John
    Best bet is Penasquitos Canyon - have someone show you the Tu**els trail. It is super-easy to get there. I used to live in PB and OB and miss those beach daze.