Awesome Man

Looking for people to ride with from around SDSU area

Just got my bike a month ago after a 5 year hiatus. College reminded me of riding. I'm learning everything all over again, but I'm home over break. However, I should be back down in SD in about two weeks. I was wondering if anyone from that area (SDSU) rides often. I'm basically back to beginner again, so if you're hardcore fanatics, I'd say I wish I could keep up. I have a few friends who I'm going to be riding with but they're all beginners as well. anyway, pm me if you know some great places to ride and are willing to show me. thanks.
    Friends, don't let friends ride junk.

mtbr member
    May 2004
    Im in San Marcos, not SDSU area, but if you want to hit some trails in the north county let me know, there are some good ones around.

mtbr member
    Aug 2004

Riding buddy

Quote Originally Posted by Spoondy
    Just got my bike a month ago after a 5 year hiatus. College reminded me of riding. I'm learning everything all over again, but I'm home over break. However, I should be back down in SD in about two weeks. I was wondering if anyone from that area (SDSU) rides often. I'm basically back to beginner again, so if you're hardcore fanatics, I'd say I wish I could keep up. I have a few friends who I'm going to be riding with but they're all beginners as well. anyway, pm me if you know some great places to ride and are willing to show me. thanks.
    I just started riding about 3 months ago. I ride 3 times a week usually. Before work on the weekdays, and a bigger trip on the weekend. I live in UTC, but I ride all over: Mission trails, Anderson Truck Trail, Nobel Canyon, and the local trails near my place. Mission trails is not too far from you, I don't think. Give me an email if you want to ride some weekend, I know how frustrating it is to ride with people who are really experienced.

burch_adam@hotmail.com

Awesome Man
    Both of you have mail. =) thanks a lot
    Friends, don't let friends ride junk.

mountain bike pimp
    i live in mission valley and ride 3-4 days a week after work/ i work 1/2 mile from SDSU. let me know
    "sometimes i'm too much man for my own damn self"-undercover brother

I <3 Dirt
    I live less than 5 minutes from state and ride 2 days a week on average depending on my work schedule. Let me know if you want to ride. I ride, XC, DH and I need to get back into dirt jumping. I rarely check this message board, but I check ridemonkey.com's Socal message board daily. You can email me at rjmelius at hotmail dot com.