Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    jhenesey
    Feb 2009

Looking for Biking Friends

Hey Everyone,

So I have lived in San Diego for 6 years now and love to mountain bike. I The problem is I have yet to find any riding partners or groups in which to ride with. Riding by yourself gets old after awhile and I would love to find some people to push me and my riding a bit. I live in Encinitas and ride locally often at La Costa, Tunnels, Penasquitos, Hodges, Daley Ranch etc....

I would love to find some new places to ride and some new people to ride with. I currently ride on a Salsa Big Mamma 29er and a Commencal Meta 666. I consider myself an all mountain rider.

Anyhow hit me up if anyone out there wants to meet up and ride lost my job a little while back so I currently have plenty of free time to ride. Down to get out to east county(noble etc)! Also I have a light so I would love to get some night riding in.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

mtbr member
    Try,
    http://dirttreaders.com
    Lot's of San Diegans,

Clyde
    Last edited by Big Clyde; 01-06-2010 at 02:57 PM.

mtbr member
    Hey
    Im currently going to UCSD and live in Mira Mesa...mainly ride penesquitos out of convenience but would be interested in exploring more of SD before I graduate...I have a set of minewts somewhere if i can find them

Singlespeed Enduro Poser
    Dec 2009
    Did you sign up and introduce yourself in www.dirttreades.com yet? I frequent the Laguna and Cuyamaca mountains and if you hit me up in advance i can ride Noble with you(sorry no shuttling).

jhenesey
    Feb 2009
    Down to ride noble on Friday if anyone wants too

Singlespeed Enduro Poser
    Dec 2009
    I won't be able to ride Noble until in 2 weeks time because of my clavicle injury but soon after that i can go. I will post up a ride and you can come with.

Where are those pictures taken?

jhenesey
    Feb 2009
    South Lake Tahoe

mtbr member
    May 2009
    Hey guys, I go to ucsd as well, got a light and am down for some riding. Let me know when you guys go, but im probably busy friday.

mtbr member
    i cant fridays...but im open most other afternoons

ILIKEBIKES
    Aug 2009
    I'm in the North Park-ish area. I'm a newb to MTB'g but looking to get more into it. Picked up a used '07 Trek 6000 that's pretty much stock. Would be open to going out with you guys sometime...

Chad

Singlespeed Enduro Poser
    Dec 2009
    in a couple of weeks i will let you guys know. I am dying to head back out there.

jhenesey
    Feb 2009
    How about a Sunday afternoon ride anyone interested

mtbr member
    Im not sure if i can on sunday...but is anyone open during the week? I can do afternoon on monday/weds and anytime tues/thurs

jhenesey
    Feb 2009
    I can do monday afternoon or wed afternoon or really anytime....pick a place and time next week and I will meet up for a ride

mtbr member
    I have class until 1 on mondays, so anytime after that...tues im open anytime before 5...are you familiar with many areas...I ride LPQ all the time and have done Hodges a couple of times but would be interested in checking out somewhere new

jhenesey
    Feb 2009
    Lets do a 3pm ride at penasquitos to start with on Monday seeing as how its convenient for both of us.....Hit me up at John.Henesey@gmail.com and will figure out the details for a nice ride.

mtbr member
    sounds like a plan

mtbr member
    May 2009
    If you guys are goin Thurs afternoon I'd like to come along

mtbr member
    I may be able to do thurs afternoon...ill let you know later this week...do you ever ride in the woods on campus...some pretty stuff tucked away

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by jhenesey
    How about a Sunday afternoon ride anyone interested
    We're riding Lake Hodges North at 8:30 am. We'll be parked in the corral behind the gas stations.

Also, I'm good to start riding after work again.

jhenesey
    Feb 2009
    tony didnt make it today got to watch my pats win so we can come out here to SD for a showdown down to ride after work some time this week too let me know what might work for you....

mtbr member
    I was able to find my lights so if people want to do night rides sometime...i'd be down, ive only used my lights like 3 times before..monday or weds nights work best for me

mtbr member
    May 2009
    mm yeah theres that forest thing on campus.. but its a little too small for me.. i did a couple loops and got bored.. but at night its totally different

shred
    Feb 2008
    i just moved to encinitas and am jobless and looking for riding buddies and ride a freeride hardtail

jhenesey
    Feb 2009
    Mtn Man going to Noble Canyon on Thursday Morning. If you want to cruise with feel free....gonna be heading out early meeting a riding partner at 8 in La Jolla and then making or way out there.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast