XCdude

Looking for any free kids bikes

preferably condition not important, anything I can get is going to be used to build as many bikes as we can. The bikes will be given to very poor kids down in Baja, Mex mainly in Tijuana. There is a biking club in Tijuana, called rodando en baja and this is the third year of the Christmas bike collection.

If you can ship anything to San Diego that would be even better, I will pickup bike all way up to Los Angeles. Here is the link to the pics from last year I know is in Spanish but you will get the idea, the bikes are delivered to kids , not to any organization. Any bike any bike, helmets and any other biking related item would be great.

http://www.rodandoenbaja.com/compone...rticle/96.html

mtbr member
    Apr 2007
    I have a Bell Sweep helmet (large) that I'd be willing to donate. It's in "like new" condition. I also have a few used, but good condition mtn bike tires if you have any use for that. Maybe some other random parts too. I have to check.
    I'm in LA. I can ship it to you, but if you happen to be coming up to LA to pick up some other stuff, then I'd rather meet up with you and save myself the packing and shipping cost.

Bump for a good cause.

I drove through much of Baja in the wide open baja buggies, and the kids would all be waiting for us in the tiny towns in the middle of nowhere. We gave them stickers and candy, and they were so excited for this. It's pretty sad how poor some of these people are. I'm sure they get pretty stoked for a new bike!

XCdude

Cool no need to ship

we are going up there for a CX race in nov, so I'll let you know the date and where .

mtbr member
    Apr 2007
    Cool. I'll go through and check my garage and put together a box for you to pick up. Send me a PM when the time comes.

mtbr member
    Jan 2005
    Bike Kids are never free.

XCdude

Thats what happen when you do a copy and paste

Quote Originally Posted by LaggDawg
    Bike Kids are never free.
    and then change something. Ok I'll go kids bikes free

mtbr member
    Jan 2005
    Kids bikes, free! Yes, kids bikes for free, that makes a ton of sense. Good luck buddy.
    All my old bikes have cracked frames and such, so sorry.