Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    mtbr member
    Sep 2004

Looking for 30-pluses for ride partners

I have been riding off and on for some time now but find that all of my old ride buddies have quit, can't keep up or moved to something else. So now I am looking for riders in So-Cal over 30 that might be interested in getting together for some recreational rides. Please email me or if you know of a specific site or board please let me know. Thanks

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by drtunit
    I have been riding off and on for some time now but find that all of my old ride buddies have quit, can't keep up or moved to something else. So now I am looking for riders in So-Cal over 30 that might be interested in getting together for some recreational rides. Please email me or if you know of a specific site or board please let me know. Thanks
    It seems that your mtbr account is set to not accept email from other members. Check your private messages.

mtbr member
    Sep 2004
    add Me to this Over 30 group ride

Over the Hill
    I will sign up for the over 50's ride.

mtbr member
    Jun 2004
    Were are you located? I'll ride in and around orange couty.

mtbr member
    Feb 2004

I'm almost 30...

does 29 years old get you in?
    Where are you planning on riding? Is it in Orange County?

mtbr member
    Apr 2004
    Yar, I'm afraid you'll have to give us some more information. There's plenty 30+ riders rolling around this forum...but where ARE you? "So-Cal" is a big place - O.C.? S.D.? Riverside, San Bernardino, L.A.? help us out - so we can help you

mtbr member
    Sep 2004
    I am in Rancho Cucamonga but willing to ride anywhere...

mtbr member
    Apr 2004

Count me in

Add me to the group. Couple more years and I'll be in the 50+ group myself.
    I'm in North OC but willing to travel when time permits.

I'm signed up for the Fall Fat Tire Classic at Mt SAC. Anyone esle signed up?

David

mtbr member
    Jun 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by dkr92886
    Add me to the group. Couple more years and I'll be in the 50+ group myself.
    I'm in North OC but willing to travel when time permits.

I'm signed up for the Fall Fat Tire Classic at Mt SAC. Anyone esle signed up?

David
    I'm 43 myself. Not to far behind you. I am also in N. O.C. I would love to go on a group ride. I usually ride by myself or with one other. How about Santiago Truck Trail to Old Camp. I have just started doing this ride. It is becoming one of my favorites. I'm game for any ride though.

http://content.mtbr.com/pscTrails/Un...3_4520crx.aspx

Just passing through....
    I am in Rancho Cucamonga but willing to ride anywhere...
    I'm over 30 (almost 40) and in Upland. PM me.
    If you want to play with electricity, more power to ya......

pewpewpew Moderator
    I can join in with you guys in about a month and a half I will be in the West LA area.

BTW age doesnt really account for pace at all - I know some wicked fast 50 year olds and some toodly-doo 20 somethings...

mtbr member
    Sep 2004
    Great to see the interest in the group...JimN has an email group already formed and hopes to get in touch with everyone that has shown an interest. BTW Impy, the age deal is not intended to discriminate, I am willing to ride with anyone but I find that riding within my age group makes it easier to find others who can relate to my excuses...

mtbr member
    Jan 2004

Moo Shoo Pork

I'm in the 30+ crowd too. If any of you live in or near Ventura Co, I'd be up to do some group rides. I usually ride Long Ranch from Simi, Sycamore Canyon, and Cheseboro. I ride during the week after work and Sat. and Sun. early so I can miss the crowds. But, I'd been meaning to try some other trails near LA.

pewpewpew Moderator
    I find that riding within my age group makes it easier to find others who can relate to my excuses...
    right on
    Will update you when I make the move...let me know abotu rides tho as I might be in the area.

mtbr member
    Aug 2004
    31 in West L.A. lookin to ride with interested peoples, I have limited familiarity with the trails.

mtbr member
    Dec 2003

I'm local too.

I ride local areas all the time. This Saturday I did 20+ miles up at Mt. Pinos in Frazier Park and on Sunday I did 11 miles at El Morro/Laguna Wilderness. If there's a good ride and if schedule permits, I'll be there. Let me know or post on this board for local rides.

Later

mtbr member
    Sep 2004
    For those interested...the Corba birthday party and poker ride is saturday, Oct 16. See other So Cal post for more info. I have been going to this event for several years and it is for a good cause with great people and swag galore.

giddy up!
    Quote Originally Posted by Impy
    I can join in with you guys in about a month and a half I will be in the West LA area.

BTW age doesnt really account for pace at all - I know some wicked fast 50 year olds and some toodly-doo 20 somethings...
    We're waiting anxiously:-)

B
    www.thepathbikeshop.com

mtbr member
    Feb 2004

Poker ride this Saturday.

Anyone else going? This will be my first Poker ride and I'm looking for some folks to ride with.

Mmmmmm Beer!

Hell yea!

I'll be there!
    You wouldn't be in so much pain if you didn't ride like a dork!

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Impy
    Ooooh you're moving. I thought you had a birthday coming in a month and a half!

mtbr member
    Oct 2004
    Great to see the interest in the group...JimN has an email group already formed and hopes to get in touch with everyone that has shown an interest...
    Hey JimN, can you add me to this list? I'm in Claremont, but am eager to travel and check out new trails. Also, if anybody is doing any night riding locally, let me know!!!

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by jsbx
    Hey JimN, can you add me to this list? I'm in Claremont, but am eager to travel and check out new trails. Also, if anybody is doing any night riding locally, let me know!!!
    Will do. Check your email.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by mtbski
    I ride local areas all the time. This Saturday I did 20+ miles up at Mt. Pinos in Frazier Park and on Sunday I did 11 miles at El Morro/Laguna Wilderness. If there's a good ride and if schedule permits, I'll be there. Let me know or post on this board for local rides.

Later
    I ride Laguna to El morro all the time, what a great trail! Anyhow, I'm down to get a group together for a good ride. I usually ride about 15 miles there and about 14 at the neighboring Aliso Trail.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast