Thread: Looking for...

mtbr member
    Apr 2007

New question here. Looking for...

HELLO bikers!!

I am a student on the last year of a degree on engineer, my university offers me a grant if i find a job for me in USA. The problem is that i donīt know how to find some practise/job.

The university pay the travel and some money, and some other necessary things. I do not know where look for it. Can we help me? I need a page to search for work or something like that. And if someone offers me a job... XDDD

Iīm a biker and i would like to travel to california, i hear it is a fantastic place to ride, and i would like to meet other bikers.

Thanks a lot for your time, and your help.

Alfonso.

Equal opportunity meanie
    www.craigslist.org and search in California under Jobs for arch/engineering. LA/SF areas would probably yield the most results.

mtbr member
    Nov 2004
    Hi Alfonso,

Does your university have any sort of jobs, internships, or foreign travel office? Check with them for sure.

Beyond that, Craigslist is one good resource. There are some online resume posting services, such as Monster.com, that might be helpful.

Engineering is a pretty broad field. Within your area(s) of interest, are there some professional journals and websites you could look at at?

Another approach to check out would be to research companies that would utilize your skills and check their websites for listings.

Best of luck,

HC

mtbr member
    Apr 2007
    Thanks Harry!!

I went last week to foreign travel office of my university but they dindīt help me.

I had searched for companies on internet, too. Iīm going to search on monster perhaps...

Newly thanks for your time!!

Alfonso.