Warrior's Society

Local Swapmeet @ Switchback Cyclery May 15

Switchback Cyclery is hosting a swap meet at their shop on Saturday May 15th. Reserve yourself a spot and comew sell your goods, or come to buy.

Switchback Cyclery
    3436 E. Chapman Ave
    Orange

Corner of Chapman & Prospect......behind PCH Hot Dog Stand across from In'N'Out

For more information call Sherry: 714-628-3913
    Last edited by mtnbikej; 04-28-2004 at 10:18 PM.

Old school BMXer
    You may want to give directions in addition to the address. I've been casually looking for that shop since they moved. Unfortunately, I'm usually looking for them while in the area (Santiago Oaks) and haven't remembered to look them up before I go. My fault, I know. It's a bummer that they moved, but I'm sure that there were good reasons. I know there on Chapman - somewhere! I've looked so hard while driving on Chapman, but no luck! Damn! Now if only I can remember the address! Where is it near?

Tim and his wife, the owners, are really cool and helpful. If they don't have it, they'll order it! As for service, they right there with The Path.

Oh, I just looked at the person who posted this. It's one their customers, not an employee. Really cool.
    Last edited by Blaster1200; 04-28-2004 at 05:55 PM.

g c
    mtbr member
    Apr 2004

Quote Originally Posted by Blaster1200
    You may want to give directions in addition to the address. I've been casually looking for that shop since they moved. Unfortunately, I'm usually looking for them while in the area (Santiago Oaks) and haven't remembered to look them up before I go. My fault, I know. It's a bummer that they moved, but I'm sure that there were good reasons. I know there on Chapman - somewhere! I've looked so hard while driving on Chapman, but no luck! Damn! Now if only I can remember the address! Where is it near?

Tim and his wife, the owners, are really cool and helpful. If they don't have it, they'll order it! As for service, they right there with The Path.

Oh, I just looked at the person who posted this. It's one their customers, not an employee. Really cool.
    Tim and Sherry are Chapman Ave, behind PCH Hot Dogs and across from InNout/Taco Mesa....can you tell I like food? Next door to Sasoon Chicken and a couple of doors from Carls Jr and PetSmart.

I think the cross street is Prospect.

Or you could just Google, like I did: http://www.switchbackcycle.com/

Warrior's Society
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaster1200

I am there enough, I should be an employee. Sherry asked me to help spread the word about her swap meet.

3436 E. Chapman Ave

Cross streets: Chapman & Prospect

Across the street from In'N'Out right behind the PCH Hotdog stand.

I believe that the Cycle Pit Stop in the same shopping center will also be participating.

mtnbikej

Warrior's Society
    JUst a reminder that the swap meet is today. Be sure to check it out.

mtnbikej