Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    mtbr member
    May 2008

Lake Hodges Missing Girl

On the news, signonsandiego - local girl gone missing. they think she was running on S Side Hodges

From email I got at home:

Hello all, Our beloved Chelsea went missing yesterday afternoon in Poway, CA. Attached is a recent photo of her and below is some basic information. Please forward this to everyone you know.
    Chelsea King
    Age 17
    5'5, 115 pounds
    Blond Hair, Blue eyes
    Senior at Poway High School
    Honor Student, straight A's
    Peer counseling
    Cross Country Runner
    Clean Up San Diego Volunteer
    Tutor to San Diego Youth
    Responsible, Conscientious, Loving, Intelligent, Cherished by all who know her
    Her car was located thurs late afternoon (2/25) in the Rancho Bernardo Community center parking lot. We believe she went running.
    If you have ANY Information at all, please contact the San Diego Police Department at (619) 531-2000 and PLEASE FORWARD THIS TO EVERYBODY YOU KNOW. HELP US FIND OUR CHELSEA.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Lake Hodges Missing Girl-chelsea-king-photo.jpg  

Stray Bullet
    Whoa I hope they find her okay!

mtbr member
    Good call putting this up. Mountainbikers cover a lot of trail. Here's hoping she turns up fine!

Master of the Face Plant
    Feb 2004
    heartbreaking, My kid was out of my sight for about 30 seconds yesterday and I almost started panicing. My heart rate must have hit 170. I can't imagine what this feels like to the parents. I hope she is ok.
    http://www.nbbikes.com/
    ^^^Best Bike Shop of MTBR 2008^^^

Geritol Power
    I hope they find her and she is well. I have 2 daughters myself and can't imagine what her parents must be feeling.

kneecap
    Dec 2003
    Really depressing, unfortunately probably not a good outcome. I don't know why these things have to happen.

Glad to Be Alive
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMac&Fries
    got the email too,

I sent it too all of my MTB contacts...and, there are many.

Hoping for a safe return
    any news?? hope they find her
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

master blaster
    got some flyers up at work to help. a group of girls came by today and asked to post them up. hope all is well.
    Quote Originally Posted by ISuckAtRiding View Post
    The dude is like 120lbs, tops lol he can run any tires he wants without issues, i'm sure.

mnoutain bkie rdier
    Horrible horrible horrible.... I feel horrible for the family.... I hope she is OK.. My thoughts are with her and her family. I can't imagine how they must feel right now..

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by rydbyk
    Horrible horrible horrible.... I feel horrible for the family.... I hope she is OK.. My thoughts are with her and her family. I can't imagine how they must feel right now..
    I couldn't even imagine the pain they must be feeling. Please, i hope she is found safe and soon.
    nothing witty here...

MTB skillz = NADA
    Since I don't like writing, I don't have a blog to pimp. This space for rent.

on the path most traveled
    Quote Originally Posted by GrayBeard Pirate
    Figures...a registered sex offender.
    Last edited by sponger; 02-28-2010 at 11:19 PM.

mtbr member
    They arrested the guy at Hernandez Hideaway. Apparently they found a very personal article of clothing she was wearing with his DNA on it.

Geritol Power
    He should be executed as soon as they find her. I flashed back to a couple years ago when we searched the Sweetwater/Bonita area for a missing teen. Same situation and unfortunately she was found deceased.

MTB skillz = NADA
    Quote Originally Posted by Duzitall
    He should be executed as soon as they find her. .
    +1...Fry!

mtbr member
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by GrayBeard Pirate
    +1...Fry!
    No, no, no, better yet stick a 12ga loaded w/ buckshot up his anus and pull the trigger. If he survives, he's granted a second chance... albeit w/ major problems !

Glad to Be Alive
    horrible....very sad
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

kneecap
    Dec 2003
    Great, our elected officials let this guy out of jail after being accused of a previous molestation conviction, & arnies solution to the states bankruptcy is to give more criminals an early out!

mtbr member
    Oct 2009
    As of now the San Dieguito River Park trails to the west of I15 are closed until further notice. These include the North Shore trail to Hernadez Hideaway and the Bernardo Bay/Piedras Pintadas area to the south. The trails to the east, Mule Hill/ San Pasqual Vly trail and the Highland Vly trail are open.

Please respect the closures. Thank you

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by kneecap
    Great, our elected officials let this guy out of jail after being accused of a previous molestation conviction....
    I heard a radio broadcast detailing scumbag's prior molestation conviction. The young girl victim (in the early case) was so traumatized that she refused to testify against him-- that's why scumbag got a 6 yr sentence instead of the 30 years recommended by the court-appointed psychiatrist. Then he got out a little early for "good behavior".
    Never give up, never surrender.

Stray Bullet
    Child molesters and rapists should be executed, end of story.

ISO Gems...
    Thoughts and prayers out to her family - I would be going bananas if that were my little guy. Seems bleak right now and we can almost see the writing on the wall, since it's a replay of what seems to be happening far too often. I hope there is a happy ending...

+1 on the above comment - it otta be GAME OVER for chesters the first time around, no second chances - call me cruel or whatever - don't really give a crap.

D

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nagaredama
    Child molesters and rapists should be executed, end of story.
    I agree, or put them in prison for a taste of their own medicine.
    Go on ahead, I'm gonna take a breather.

Crop Dusting Magistrate
    Sep 2005
    It wasn't me

MTB skillz = NADA
    This is stupid. There is no way that bast*&^ should have been out on the streets.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast