It's soil, not dirt!

Lake Cachuma trails? Going to Live Oak Music Fest!

I will be going to the Live Oak Music Fest this weekend with my family but will have some time Thursday afternoon/evening and Friday morning to get some rides in before they get there.

Anyone got some good suggestions for rides within cycling distance of Lake Cachuma?

If anyone else is in the same boat I would love to meet up, but as a disclaimer, I am out of shape and recovering from a separated shoulder so I will be taking it pretty easy. That being said I am game for any type of trail (I'm not to proud to walk )

Pixie Dust Addict
    Aug 2004
    Tequepis (or Take a Piss) comes out right across from Cachuma Lake. It's an up and back trail that goes up to West Camino Cielo (the road that runs along the ridgeline of the mountains between Cachuma Lake and the ocean).

Directions to the trailhead

Enjoy the music festival

It's soil, not dirt!
    Thanks 2Turners! That looks perfect.

The festival should be great, it's my daughters first music fest (she'll be 2 in Sept.), it has a great family atmosphere and we are really looking forward to acting like a bunch of dirty hippies for the weekend (within reason of course, we are parents now after all) .