mtbr member

keyesville photos

has anyone seen any photos from the keyesville downhill????
    if so please let me know.....

member: kv dirt daddies

pics

Scott, I think there is a pic of you on this thread Keysville Race Pics Will Have Them Up Over The Next Week

Equal opportunity meanie
    I know Ian has a ton of them and will get to sorting through them when he's done with finals. I'd also be curious to see if anyone else has photos particularly from the rockgarden. I saw a bunch of flashes going off as I was going through there but didn't make it back up that far to ask anyone about them.

I think I talked to you briefly Friday evening around Sunset? (A different) Ian was over by your Bionicon trailer and went off to get a tubeless valve for my friend after our practice run. If you guys are local up there in Kernville I'll have to hit you up the next time we get up there to ride Cannell/Shirley Meaows.

mtbr member
    hit me up anytime..the trails are in good shape since the snow has melted....i was wondering about pics of the last hill before the finish, i threw a whip off of it and heard people talking about and was curious....

Equal opportunity meanie
    Yeah I'd like to see some from there too. I think that was probably the fastest point on the course for me. I'm pretty sure I bottomed or came close to it in that G-out at the end and almost nailed a spectator in the process....

I'll PM you my number.

mtbr member

mtbr member
    May 2004
    did anyone shoot the XC?