Thread: Kenter Whoops

Salsa Shark

New question here. Kenter Whoops

Hey, does anyone know where the Kenter Whoops are in Los Angeles? An adress, or directions would be greatly apreciated.

Thanks in advance, Ben.
    "Man goes in the cage. Cage goes in the salsa. Shark's in the salsa - our shark! We're gonna need a bigger boat."

wii!!!!!
    Here ya go.

34N 118W

they don't exist

Quote Originally Posted by bedheadben
    Hey, does anyone know where the Kenter Whoops are in Los Angeles?
    after a HUGE flame war on the DH board about some pics I took there a year ago and posted, the Mod. finally realized that the right thing to do was to delete the entire thread because I had revealed the sacred "K" name and that made the regulars cranky. It's a good thing you can't find any trail reviews on it, along with directions, here on mtbr. That would be really bad. So, to recap, there's no such place.

In other news, ask me how I saved a ton of money on car insurance!

Carry on.
    HW

Moose Enthusiast
    Feb 2006

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood
    after a HUGE flame war on the DH board about some pics I took there a year ago and posted, the Mod. finally realized that the right thing to do was to delete the entire thread because I had revealed the sacred "K" name and that made the regulars cranky. It's a good thing you can't find any trail reviews on it, along with directions, here on mtbr. That would be really bad. So, to recap, there's no such place.

In other news, ask me how I saved a ton of money on car insurance!

Carry on.
    HW
    but lets just pretend that me and bedheadben manage to find it. is any one going to mind if we ride?

Salsa Shark
    Quote Originally Posted by hofferfish
    but lets just pretend that me and bedheadben manage to find it. is any one going to mind if we ride?
    I'm sure they won't as long as we stay quiet about it Alex.
    "Man goes in the cage. Cage goes in the salsa. Shark's in the salsa - our shark! We're gonna need a bigger boat."

Moose Enthusiast
    Feb 2006
    I'm sure they won't as long as we stay quiet about it Alex.
    i kno i just dont want another sylmar incident,not that brentwood is anything like sylmar

Salsa Shark
    Quote Originally Posted by hofferfish
    i kno i just dont want another sylmar incident,not that brentwood is anything like sylmar
    That is a valid fear, but if these guys are telling us where it is, then that won't happen there.

tep
    urbantrailridingroadie
    Feb 2004
    It's a good thing you can't find any trail reviews on it, along with directions, here on mtbr.
    Hollywood, hope you won't be offended by this. You can find trail reviews and directions to the Whoops here on mtbr. Check out "Whoops" instead of "Kenter Whoops"

just in case......here you go.

http://trails.mtbr.com/cat/united-st...8_4520crx.aspx

have fun there,
    tep

mtbr member

confusing

Quote Originally Posted by tep
    Hollywood, hope you won't be offended by this. You can find trail reviews and directions to the Whoops here on mtbr. Check out "Whoops" instead of "Kenter Whoops"

have fun there,
    tep
    WTH? I click on that get an ad for car insurance.

JMH
    Sugary Exoskeleton

Kenter?

Kenter is about as secret as Sullivan Canyon.

Use the trash cans and keep the place clean. Lots of people hike this trail, walk dogs, ride XC, etc, so be courteous. Nearby housing development will eventually kill this spot, so don't accelerate the process by setting a bad example. Beyond that, enjoy!

Oh, and KEEP IT SECRET!

JMH

That is a valid fear, but if these guys are telling us where it is, then that won't happen there.

34N 118W

offended

Quote Originally Posted by tep

have fun there,
    tep
    I'm offended that you didn't read further and click my car insurance link Way to keep it on the d/l.

xoxo
    hw

Moose Enthusiast
    Feb 2006
    I'm offended that you didn't read further and click my car insurance link Way to keep it on the d/l.

xoxo
    hw
    ha, i thought it was part of your signature

mtbr member
    I'm way surprised that this place still even exists. With how big that it's been built up and all the people there, it is only a matter of time before it's gone. Enjoy it while it's here folks, it wont't be around for much longer!

Glad to Be Alive
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Peru
    I'm way surprised that this place still even exists. With how big that it's been built up and all the people there, it is only a matter of time before it's gone. Enjoy it while it's here folks, it wont't be around for much longer!

yep that is why we don't mention it.........turn the stereos down, drive slower and keep the noise down all around thosae houses
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days