mtbr member
    May 2008

Just got a Giant Trance X2...

I just replaced my beater bike with a Trance X2 yesterday. Got it all tuned in last night, pulled the reflectors... and wouldn't you know it today it's 106 degrees in the shade!!!

If I thought I wouldn't physically die I'd go ride anyway - lol maybe tonight when it gets way down into the 90's

Last edited by Craptasticycle; 06-21-2008 at 04:40 PM.

Boyeeee
    Sweet. Let me know when you want to break that thing in.

mtbr member
    May 2008
    Sure thing - hopefully I can make a whole ride without breaking something now

mtbr member
    Mar 2008
    Just like when you get a new surfboard, it's always flat! Congrats on your new ride.

mtbr member
    sweet bike, now go ride it , what i do is go hit the trail early around 6:30 or 7 am it's nice and cool enjoy

mtbr member
    Nov 2007
    Did you get your bike at Simi Cycling Center, cause I thought I saw one of our shop stickers on your seat tube. Hope it's going well the X2 is a sweet bike, they've been very popular this year. Have a blast out there on your new bike.

mtbr member
    May 2008
    No, i got it at bicycle warehouse down here in San Diego. They probably get their stickers from the same place as you guys. I went in "just to try it" over lunch since the store is near where I work, and walked out with a new bike. They said the same thing, the Trance X's have been popular.