mtbr member
    Dec 2004

Julian Death March, Saturday April 12th, 2008

Registration is now open for the Julian Death March. Scheduled date is Saturday April 12th, 2008 at Frank Lane Park in Julian.

We are limiting the number of riders to 250. Same course and set up as last year. Mail in entry form is available at the following link: http://www.julianactive.com/rbregfor...on%20form1.pdf

For complete race information please visit our web page at http://www.julianactive.com/Julian7500.htm

I don't huck.
    Jun 2005
    It seems like the multiple loop options allow for a person to do all or part as their abilities allow? I usually treat this type of ride as a personal test more than a race.

Did the recent fires affect any of the Julian area?
    Blog Ramblings
    West Coast writer for twentynineinches.com

mtbr member
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by mtroy
    It seems like the multiple loop options allow for a person to do all or part as their abilities allow? I usually treat this type of ride as a personal test more than a race.

Did the recent fires affect any of the Julian area?

We feel that is part of the attraction. 3 distinct loops so you are not seeing the same terrain all over again. There are time cutoffs so people don't get in over their heads. Most people who are fit can probably finish the first two loops. You have to be super fit to meet the time cutoff to start the third loop.

The recent fires did not affect the area other than some of the first loop but that seems to burn every few years anyways.

jrm
    mtbr member

numero uno mountain dog

Havent seen you since Sea otter..like 02 or something ..need to make a point to see hot rod.. this x-mas when im down visiting the familia in so. cal. Hope all is well.
    Wreck the malls with cows on Harleys

mtbr member
    Nov 2006

Oh.....

But you guys know you want to do the whole thing
    Eric

"Pain is nothing compared to what it feels like to quit"

mtbr member
    If the Navy doesn't have better plans for me, I'm in.
    "A full rigid SS or fixie is 99% rider, 1% bike, and 100% more fun" Monogod