Thread: Instead of.....

Glad to Be Alive

Instead of.....

posting things like this....

" I was planning on going out there today but i thought it would still be too overgrown."

"trail sucks right now, its way overgrown and bob refuses to clear it out and everyone else is too lazy. "

"I don't buy tools I try to find what people left behind and I can't find them (paraphrase)"

Why would you even post about me clearing it out when I have a broken wrist??

I post this as a lesson ....Please be part of solution and not the problem...take it upon yourself to work on trails and not expect others to do your work. You ride there, why can't you work there too???
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

UNDEAD
    WERD

mtbr member
    Apr 2004
    well said bob... let's not forget that working on the trails doesn't always mean getting a shovel out... it can be as easy as stopping to pick up the gatorade/water bottles dropped by hikers - god knows how many I've thrown in jersey pockets to be dropped in my recycle bin at home or the trash can at the top of chumash...
    Simi Cycling Center
    Simi's Premier Bicycle Shop, Since 1975
    Specialized, Giant and More...