Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    mtbr member

INCYCLE..............Rancho Cucamonga!!!!!

We're coming for you....

9110 Foothill Bld
    Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730

Grand opening scheduled for mid February.

http://incycle.com
    Last edited by dhshuttlemonkey; 01-26-2010 at 12:56 AM.
    Transition Covert|Transition Bandit|Transition TR450

banned
    Mar 2009
    Great... you already provide lousy service in Chino... just down the street. And will your a-hole arrogant owner be stopping by to talk down to all the lowly riders who happen into the store... mah, I'll take another Performance over this place.

And yep, got an axe to grind from many poor expierances with retard wrenches and shady sales flakes.

Keep the Zen
    Jan 2005

Incycle

Wow, I have had nothing but great service from Mark and Dominic. Great shop and lots of help. Looking forward to it.
    Keep the Zen

mtbr member
    Feb 2005
    I have bought 1 mtn-bike and several other parts and clothes from the San Dimas and Pasadena stores. They have a large inventory and pass down the savings. As for wrenches working on your bike that's like asking where to take your car. You need to do it yourself or have a guy. As for salemen,you should not go into any bike shop without doing your homework and know what you need and about how much it cost in 2010.

banned
    Mar 2009
    Well here’s the deal… I dropped a significant chunk o’ change on a road bike that, after being prepped for delivery to customer had the chain dragging on the front derailleur and the front brake pads rubbed the rim… so I took it back, three times. Easy stuff I could have fixed, and ultimately did, but after spending the coin I did I wanted the shop to send the bike to me in good working order. Never happened… the asshat who worked on the brake pad issues thought he had a solution by only closing the brake spring halfway… asshat

Two months later I go looking for a mtn bike and they don’t have it but will get with the manufacturer and let me know. After I had to call them three times (after spending good $$ on a road bike mind you) I spent my $$ elsewhere. And on more than one occasion Lord Ass, the owner, would badmouth customers in front of me.

Yeah, I know I have choices, and that’s why I go elsewhere now. But I have earned the right to forewarn others about these clowns. I DO hope that your experience is different…

Check out the reviews on this site: http://bikeshops.mtbr.com/cat/united...9_6222crx.aspx

Seems other store locations are better

mtbr member
    Jan 2010

Incycle's customer service and Rancho coming soon.

Hello everyone,

Idrivefun, I would like to thank you for your honesty, and appologize for Incycle letting you down I do not like to hear this, but understand it is necessary for us to get better. Incycle does guarentee all of our work and bicycles that you purchase or bring in for service. I do understand that people and you are busy and this is a inconvience for this we/Incycle try our best to make each situation correct. In your case as I don't know the whole situation I really just want to appologize to you. Bad service is not our policy and we/Incycle take this very seriously. The store mentioned has been made aware of this and shown how horrible this experience has been for you. I cannot promise that we may be perfect all the time, but we do continue to be the best we may be. I am so sorry for your experience and if you would like to call me directly at San Dimas I would further talk with you and do my best to regain your faith in our stores.
    We/Incycle are opening a store in Rancho Cucamonga Ca expected opening day is Feb 15th, we have been trying for years to get out to Rancho and finally found a location that suits us and our customers nicely.
    I would like to thank all of our customers for the continued support and continued business... Thank you Mark (owner/operator/ fellow cyclist).

Older & Faster...downhill
    Aug 2008
    With the San Dimas store a mile from my house, and the Chino store two miles from my office, I'm just glad the Rancho store isn't near any place I frequent...I just couldn't afford it.
    Good luck to you and your team!

mtbr member
    Work in progress.....

mtbr member
    I do retail store fixture installation,cabinets,paneling systems,doors,anything wood,I do.I need some bike parts!How about a little bartaring?

mtbr member
    Aug 2009
    Do you have an address posted yet or it will be on your site

mtbr member
    Can't release the address yet but it will be on our website soon. We are hoping for a mid Feb grand opening.
    Last edited by dhshuttlemonkey; 01-24-2010 at 10:31 PM.

mtbr member
    Nov 2007
    Mark,

I also have had a bad experience with your San Dimas Store, some of your employees are rude! I understand they are experienced but don't need make a customer feel they don't know anything. Incycle has just lost another customer.

mtbr member
    Jan 2010

Incycle

Hi 04silverex
    Once again I am real sorry for your bad experience at San Dimas, we really do try to make everyone feel welcome and help them with all their bicycle needs. That is what is taught to us as employees,I being a manager at San Dimas do not like hearing this. If you can please give us a shot I can help you personally. I promise the owners do not like to hear of us losing customers, especially due to something so easy as customer service. Please feel free to call me with any issues. We try to better ourselves and grow from the good and the bad, so thank you for your honesty.
    Lala

mtbr member
    Address posted above....

bicycleonthebrain
    didn't they just open a cyclery usa in rancho right next door in the same shopping center as competitive edge on foothill? just curios, another bike shop in that area is cool. we need something out here in the east valley besides redlands
    Last edited by vzman; 01-27-2010 at 07:26 PM.

mtbr member
    Aug 2009
    yup in haven and foothill Cyclery is a big nice store just went there last Friday, lets see who is going to have the best deals with so much competition

mtbr member
    New pictures posted here.... http://incycle.com/about/incycle-rancho-pics-pg500.htm

Grand opening info coming soon; lots of free swag.

mtbr member
    I was going to buy a bike this week from your San Dimas store but I think Im going to wait for the Rancho store to open. Cant wait for the grand opening. maybe

mtbr member
    Incycle Rancho Grand Opening

Friday, March 5th

Doors Open at 5PM.

Incycle Bicycles, LA County’s number one bike shop, is opening their fourth location and you’re invited to attend the grand opening party for a night of celebration, Incycle style.

Special guest appearances by Tinker Juarez, Rahsaan Bahati, Mirinda Carfrae, and many more special invites, this will be a grand opening party to remember.

* Just added, Sho-Air/Specialized pro rider Sid Taberlay. All the pro's will be signing autographs, talking bikes/training and just hanging out.

Appetizers and beverages will be served and there will be raffle drawings for great gifts and prizes. The raffle tickets can be bought right now at any of our current three locations. Each ticket cost 3 dollars and you can buy as many as you'd like. You do not have to be present at the Grand Opening to win your prize.

* Prizes include bikes and product donated buy our vendors; Specialized, Canondale, Electra, & KHS.

All proceeds from the raffle drawings will go to the Bahati Foundation and the National Multiple Sclerosis Society. Bring your family and friends to help break in the new Incycle Bicycles, located in beautiful Rancho Cucamonga.

Incycle Rancho
    9110 Foothill Bld
    Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
    909-483-1991

Located in the OSH shopping Center on Foothill Blvd just east of Vineyard.

http://incycle.com
    Last edited by dhshuttlemonkey; 03-02-2010 at 12:48 PM.

mtbr member
    Aug 2009
    what kind of prices r u offering , not driving 35 mls to get some raffle tickets to wind some stickers and get lol

mtbr member
    See updated info above

mtbr member
    Aug 2009
    awesome , don't have any store nearby can I buy the tickets at your grand opening.Just checking doors opens at 5 pm

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by kukulkan
    awesome , don't have any store nearby can I buy the tickets at your grand opening.Just checking doors opens at 5 pm
    You can buy them at Rancho.

mtbr member
    GRAND OPENING TODAY AT 5PM!!!

mtbr member
    Feb 2010
    Bought 4 raffle tickets Friday night at the open house. Havent received a call saying I'm a winner Anybody win anything?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast