I think I need to Upgrade

Good job! Incoming!!!!!!!!

Alright we will be ariving in LA in less than 24 hours to do some riding and whatever else we decide to do. If anyone wants to meet up and ride some time between Sun and Wed (14-17) let me know. We are looking to do some long XC rides (not looking to do race speed just long fun stuff) so if you are interested post up and we might be able to set somethig up.

Brian

mtbr member
    Feb 2004

Ride San Juan

Quote Originally Posted by AzSpeedfreek
    Alright we will be ariving in LA in less than 24 hours to do some riding and whatever else we decide to do. If anyone wants to meet up and ride some time between Sun and Wed (14-17) let me know. We are looking to do some long XC rides (not looking to do race speed just long fun stuff) so if you are interested post up and we might be able to set somethig up.

Brian
    You need to ride San Juan! It has been written up in mnt bike magazines as an epic ride in so cal. If you like single track and Xc I recomend it. It's 26 miles... over by the San Juan mission in San Juan Capistrano area. Check it out.

Quote Originally Posted by BikeAddict
    You need to ride San Juan! It has been written up in mnt bike magazines as an epic ride in so cal. If you like single track and Xc I recomend it. It's 26 miles... over by the San Juan mission in San Juan Capistrano area. Check it out.

That sounds good we will probably do that this tues, let me know if you are able to join us.

mtbr member
    Feb 2004
    That sounds good we will probably do that this tues, let me know if you are able to join us.
    I wish I could!! Unfortunately I have class. :-( But have fun anyways! :-)

"Ride Lots" - Eddie Mercx

when you do it

make sure you take a right at Lunch Box Rock which is at the 6 mile mark from the start. you can't miss it. it's a natural resting/meeting spot anyway to check out the views.

take a right and follow that trail for a few miles. be on the lookout for a trail that merges in from the right. Take this one for some very fun stuff. this will merge into another trail and you want to take a left. you'll hit the main trail again after a bit of a climb. at this point, turn right and stayo n the main trail all hte way to the top where you'll hit a campground. rest at the campground and turn around to retrace your steps back down. Only this time, just stay on the main trail all the way and do not take the side loops. this version is very fun and adds some slightly more technical stuff.

YR

Well plans changed we are going to be riding some trails down near Laguna Hills SuperGo, I can't rember the name of the trail but we will be picking up a couple of Turner 5Spot demo bikes from SuperGo at about Noon. If anyone is going to be in that area and wants to ride give me a call at 602-690-7511.