schipperke momma

I need a roommate in Socal

Hi, sorry if this is in the wrong area, but I checked Classified and they seem to be only for selling stuff.

I'm a 24 year old working female and I need a roommate in South Orange County. I've got a big townhouse to share, and I'm having touble finding a roommate. Everyone waants to live near the beach and party, but I live in the hills near Saddleback. Go figure. Anyhoo, I'm looking for a female roommate any age. Please PM me or post here if you're interested in living in a beautiful area, with mountain views and within riding distance to parks and trails. I can give more details, just didn't want to clutter up the post.
    I've defected. Viva la pavement.

mtbr member
    I had an interview in Rancho Santa Margarita last week(i can only hope). I mt bike in the area pretty often. I agree its a beautiful area. I can't imagine it being too difficult finding a roommate. You should give the womens forum a try.

good luck

schipperke momma
    Quote Originally Posted by jr711
    I had an interview in Rancho Santa Margarita last week(i can only hope). I mt bike in the area pretty often. I agree its a beautiful area. I can't imagine it being too difficult finding a roommate. You should give the womens forum a try.

good luck
    That's what I thought, but it's been a challenge. Thanks for the tip, I've hit up the women's forum too.

120 pounds of xc sex!

have you tried...

craigslist.com? its free, and you probably will get lots of calls.
    Team X-poser is back for 2006-

WTB; 1.25 inch tow rack in SoCal

>Ankur<

schipperke momma
    Quote Originally Posted by carbnjunkie
    craigslist.com? its free, and you probably will get lots of calls.
    Thanks. Yes, I have. It was a little cumbersome remembering to repost every few days so my ad wouldn't disappear to the bottom of the pile. I had no responses from Craigslist. This is one of the things leading me to believe mostly 20 somethingers read the list, and they all want to live near the beach. Maybe I will try again.

jrm
    mtbr member

Saddleback college, & UCI

get ahold of there off campus housing offices....