mtbr member

I NEED MAPS Santiago Oaks, holy jims satiago truck trail

hey guys, i need some maps, i wanna go to these places but i dont know my way around them at all, so i was hoping somone had some maps and some good routes to take, im ok wilth climbing and i LOVE going down hill, i ride an intense spider, but i will go down almost anything, well if you could help me out i would appriciate it. thanks

Sober for now...
    Quote Originally Posted by mntbikenbambam
    hey guys, i need some maps, i wanna go to these places but i dont know my way around them at all, so i was hoping somone had some maps and some good routes to take, im ok wilth climbing and i LOVE going down hill, i ride an intense spider, but i will go down almost anything, well if you could help me out i would appriciate it. thanks
    Go to www.geoladders.com. ...nothin' better.

taxi mechanic
    Quote Originally Posted by mntbikenbambam
    maps at trailheads many places. you need ride chutes trail in santiago oaks. is good trail for you.

Over the Hill