tep
    urbantrailridingroadie
    Feb 2004

how do you upload pix to threads??

each time I try to upload some pix, I get an error message statement unable to upload picture. Anyone have some experience with this??

I'm trying to upload JPG's, and I'm doing it through the Upload link at the bottom of the posting window. Though what I think the problem is, it doesn't know what message to upload them too. Is there a way to specify that??

any help would be greatly appreciated,
    -tep

REALLY?
    Try pasting the url directly into your forum code.

Code:
    [IMG]URL_TO_YOUR_PIC_HERE[/img]
    DJ, "Because I'm sure the world need's more dudes stalking the woods stoned out of their mind carrying a deadly weapon."

That's gonna leave a mark
    Hey TEP, are your pics stored online somewhere? Maybe it's a problem with the site that's hosting the pics.

This is my suggestion: Click on PHOTO GALLERY at the top of this page. Then click on MY ALBUMS located in the light blue tool bar. Click on "Create A New Album". Follow the directions to create and name the album and then click on Upload Photos.

Once you've loaded your photos, you can use the URL for your posts.
    Fat fanatic.

"Where the Fox Hat?" Endurance Team
    SoCal Colavita Road/MTB club

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by tep
    each time I try to upload some pix, I get an error message statement unable to upload picture. Anyone have some experience with this??

I'm trying to upload JPG's, and I'm doing it through the Upload link at the bottom of the posting window. Though what I think the problem is, it doesn't know what message to upload them too. Is there a way to specify that??

any help would be greatly appreciated,
    -tep
    geez, what a maroon....
    nothing witty here...