mtbr member
    Jan 2008

Hi everybody! Need Your Help! Newport B. and close areas

Ciao!
    My name is Stefano, I live in Piacenza Italy, but almost 3 moths ago I married the loveofmylife who lives in Newport Beach.
    I ride bikes since 1996, I did downhill race for ten years (last one a month ago) and a lot of freeride.
    I decided to move there so I'm looking for a job and for new biker friends.
    Is there anybody out there who lives in Newport B. or around?
    My wife lives 5 minutes from Sheep Hills.
    I'll be there from 30th of July to 8th of September.
    THANK YOU FOR RESPONDING ME!
    CIAO!

mtbr member
    Jan 2008
    Wow... I thought It was a little bit easier to make new friends...

HoldItWideAndLetItSlide
    Jun 2008
    you should check out www.socaltrailriders.org You'll find a lot of people from or around the area. I live about 45 minutes from Newport. but I am rarely there. I don't even have a bike yet. I just put a deposit down on an intense 6.6 so i'm hoping to have it by the end of the month. Also, you could check out a couple local bike shops once your in town and i'm sure you will meet some people to ride with there. Good Luck man!

mtbr member
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Construct66
    you should check out www.socaltrailriders.org You'll find a lot of people from or around the area. I live about 45 minutes from Newport. but I am rarely there. I don't even have a bike yet. I just put a deposit down on an intense 6.6 so i'm hoping to have it by the end of the month. Also, you could check out a couple local bike shops once your in town and i'm sure you will meet some people to ride with there. Good Luck man!
    THANKS! I will check out!

mtbr member
    Jul 2004
    Hi Stefano,
    I think you will find a lot of people to ride with here. My friends and I ride El Moro and Aliso parks several times a week and both of those are close to Newport and new guys are always welcome. We are not downhill racers though, just mid-40s old guys riding cross country type bikes and trails. As the previous poster suggested, www.socaltrailriders.org is a better website to go to for local trails, rides, etc. in Orange County.

mtbr member
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by EJ_92606
    Hi Stefano,
    I think you will find a lot of people to ride with here. My friends and I ride El Moro and Aliso parks several times a week and both of those are close to Newport and new guys are always welcome. We are not downhill racers though, just mid-40s old guys riding cross country type bikes and trails. As the previous poster suggested, www.socaltrailriders.org is a better website to go to for local trails, rides, etc. in Orange County.
    Thank you so much... I'll be there since next Wednesday to the 7th of September. I would reaaly love to meet you guys..