I am Walt

Hey neighbors...visiting from AZ this weekend...

cycljunkie, Crash_FLMB and yours truly are heading over this Friday for three days of riding...don't know where, but cycljunkie does cuz he used to be an OC peep.

We're all bringing gears and squish - cycljunkie on his Leviathan, me on my RIP and Crash on his "old school 26'er" Dean. I feel guilty not bringing the Unit 2-9, though...

Anything interesting going on? We'd love to put some faces with some MTBR screen names. Maybe we can hook up on something...let us know...

waltaz
    Ride more; post less...

mtbr member
    There's a group of us from Socal Trail Riders doing the Palm Canyon Epic Saturday. You're welcome to join us.

http://www.socaltrailriders.org/foru...rt-4-22-a.html

mtbr member
    Jul 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by waltaz
    cycljunkie, Crash_FLMB and yours truly are heading over this Friday for three days of riding...don't know where, but cycljunkie does cuz he used to be an OC peep.

We're all bringing gears and squish - cycljunkie on his Leviathan, me on my RIP and Crash on his "old school 26'er" Dean. I feel guilty not bringing the Unit 2-9, though...

Anything interesting going on? We'd love to put some faces with some MTBR screen names. Maybe we can hook up on something...let us know...

waltaz
    Yeah hit up Palm Canyon with a group of us! I'd love to try the RIP 9

jk, either way it'd be fun. Not sure exactly how many, but I'd say we've got around 8-10 at least. PM me if you want a link to the route and the additional info.

Though it may be easier for you guys to just stay in Palm Springs on your way out and head to OC Saturday evening.

Ride 'Til Your Knees Hurt
    Quote Originally Posted by aword4you
    Yeah hit up Palm Canyon with a group of us!
    Thanks for the offer to join the ride (on my list of rides to do). I think we're gonna stay in the OC area. Our ride plan is as follows:

• Friday - afternoon ride in O'Neill Park where we'll be camping.
    • Saturday - Whiting Ranch (after Mustard we'll cross Santiago Cyn. Rd.) to STT up to Old Camp. Back down and hang a left at the Luge.
    • Sunday - Holy Jim up to Main Divide and back down Trabuco Trail.
    Can you hear me now?