mtbr member
    Jul 2007

Hey guys NewBe here!

what's up guys, just wanted to say hi. Ive been searching MTBR for a while but this is the first time i actually signed up for the forum. I have already found this place usefull.....thanks for the "SALE" post for the Path. I saved alot. Hope to ride with you guys soon.

kiet

_
    Mar 2004
    welcome kiet. mtbr is a great source of information, however i found when it comes to meeting up for group rides, it isnt the best place to really find group rides. click my signature and check out that site. there are usually at least 3 different group rides going on every week.

banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bdee
    welcome kiet. mtbr is a great source of information, however i found when it comes to meeting up for group rides, it isnt the best place to really find group rides. click my signature and check out that site. there are usually at least 3 different group rides going on every week.
    You're quite the hypocrite still, I see. Maybe you should just ban yourself because of this affliction?

"so pitted"
    ocriders.com is another group for rides. I never went on one but I see them out in 'dem hills.

stay thirsty, my friends
    Quote Originally Posted by KarateChicken
    You're quite the hypocrite still, I see. Maybe you should just ban yourself because of this affliction?
    Very classy.
    "With that said, until you have done a STR group ride- YOU HAVE NOT LIVED!"
    - dino brown

banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LBmtb
    Very classy.
    You and your fat little pal have a lot of nerve, George. Banning me from your little e-world for posting MTB CONTENT that happened to be cross-posted to another forum was feeble at best. Yet, you hypocrites cross post your little forum all over the 'net. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

Sober for now...

Cool-blue Rhythm

Quote Originally Posted by KarateChicken
    You and your fat little pal have a lot of nerve, George. Banning me from your little e-world for posting MTB CONTENT that happened to be cross-posted to another forum was feeble at best. Yet, you hypocrites cross post your little forum all over the 'net. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.
    I put something else in my pipe

stay thirsty, my friends
    No, you were banned for causing more drama than an 18 yr old valley girl and this thread is yet another example of that. That's all I'll say about that.

Sorry for the hijack, wrxkid.
    "With that said, until you have done a STR group ride- YOU HAVE NOT LIVED!"
    - dino brown

banned
    Enjoy your life in Fantasyland as a victicrat apologist.

mtbr member
    Sep 2004
    Wrxkid.... all the aforegoing flaming aside, where are you in So Cal? There are lots of groups and clubs in so cal, and no shortage of trails.
    http://www.bioniconusa.com - Bionicon USA
    http://otbmbc.com - Over the Bars MTB Club
    http://corbamtb.com - CORBA