mtbr member
    Sep 2006

Help Save Jedi/hulda Crooks!!!!!!

The city of loma linda, ca is considering letting a developer come in and destroy much of Hulda crooks and Jedi. The mayor is pro-bike, but the city council does not believe anyone uses this local jem.

Come to Loma Linda city hall Tuesday, 12/11/07 at 7:30 PM to show the council how many actually ride this trail.

mtbr member
    Sep 2006
    I'm there. This is a great little local spot and it's used by a lot of people.

I guess there's a group meeting at Stells Coffee in Redlands at 6:30pm to ride out to the city council meeting.

Yes, that's fonetic
    Quote Originally Posted by sirsam84
    The city of loma linda, ca is considering letting a developer come in and destroy much of Hulda crooks and Jedi. The mayor is pro-bike, but the city council does not believe anyone uses this local jem.

Come to Loma Linda city hall Tuesday, 12/11/07 at 7:30 PM to show the council how many actually ride this trail.
    That sux! I did a race there looong ago (Golden State Championship Series wayyy back in '90 or '91) and it was a fun spot. Can't be there (stuck out here in the Pacific) but I'll give the thread a bump. Help out if you can, anyone. I know having bodies and voices at those types of meetings does help sometimes.

Best of luck.